Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 66 Syracuse 60

Featured Replies

Amazing win. Congrats Cards.

 

They have some really good drugs out to handle schizophrenia now. Somebody might want to tell Rick about them. :sssh: :D

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

On Thursday were they distracted by the Pitino stuff or looking ahead to the Orange? I think both.

That should get them in the tournament. They almost let it slip away but did just enough to pull out the victory. Good win.

 

:thumb:

Huge win for the Cards, always great to see Jim Boeheim lose...

Marra stepped in for the injured Delk and made some big plays down the stretch. They could've used Delk against that zone today too.

Super great win for the Cards. Now just keep it going.:ylsuper:

On Thursday were they distracted by the Pitino stuff or looking ahead to the Orange? I think both.

 

Add to that they were probably just over looking SJU in general, and I agree. :thumb:

This team is giving me heart attacks. I sent Marra a box of chocolates and some flowers.

Good Win!!!! I hope this is just the start toward a good finish.:clap:

Saved by the whistle, take out the intentional foul and I think UofL loses the game the way they played the last minute or so. They had me pulling my hair out there for a minute, especially with the free throw shooting. HUGE win for the Cards though, this has been one crazy season. It feels good to finally be on the winning side after one of these games.

I Think cuse is over rated And lossing to St Johns by 20. IMO I think the Big East is alittle over rated this year.

I Think cuse is over rated And lossing to St Johns by 20. IMO I think the Big East is alittle over rated this year.

 

:laugh:

 

Yeah Syracuse is overrated now...

I Think cuse is over rated And lossing to St Johns by 20. IMO I think the Big East is alittle over rated this year.

 

:laugh:

 

Yeah Syracuse is overrated now...

 

:lol: :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.