February 1, 201016 yr Did UNC ever make it to 2K? Rollin' down hill fast. They're still 3 shy. At this rate, KU will catch them.
February 1, 201016 yr I honestly thought that UNC would turn it around and make the tournament. I'm beginning to doubt that now.
February 1, 201016 yr They're still 3 shy. At this rate, KU will catch them. If BCG was still in Lexington, who would make it to 2k first?
February 1, 201016 yr If BCG was still in Lexington, who would make it to 2k first? Kentucky if Matt Doherty were still in Chapel Hill. Wanna play any more if games?
February 1, 201016 yr What you got? How about this one: The number of points allowed by UNC in that run is equal to the number of losses Coach K had transfered to Pete Gaudet! (For the record, I agree that those losses should have went to Gaudet. He was the coach; K was out. But its fun to drop a negative comment on Duke occasionally!)
February 2, 201016 yr How about this one: The number of points allowed by UNC in that run is equal to the number of losses Coach K had transfered to Pete Gaudet! (For the record, I agree that those losses should have went to Gaudet. He was the coach; K was out. But its fun to drop a negative comment on Duke occasionally!) I can live with that. I thought we'd have fun with this, but the fun disappeared.
February 2, 201016 yr I think we all here in the Big Blue Nation can relate to what they are going through this season.
February 3, 201016 yr Kentucky if Matt Doherty were still in Chapel Hill. Wanna play any more if games? :thumb::laugh:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.