Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia 75 North Carolina 60

Featured Replies

UNC gets rolled at home by an average Virginia team.

 

UNC looks NIT bound right now.

Does anybody think Roy will come down with a injury anytime soon?

Sometimes it can be said that a team is a year away. This team might be two years away.

That 18-2 run UVa had to start the second half was impressive. I thought Roy's head was going to explode, especially when the charge call at one end and the no-call on the walk at the other went against UNC.

^ Why?

 

 

 

I think he was taking a shot at Coach K.

I think he was taking a shot at Coach K.

I know, and I'm ready for it.

  • Author
I think he was taking a shot at Coach K.

 

Or Calhoun... or both. Either way it didn't make any sense.

Did Roy throw any Virginia fans out of the arena?

^ Why?

 

I wonder?:lol:

I wonder?:lol:

 

What you got?

I wonder?:lol:

 

Are there paint fumes where you are?

Or Calhoun... or both. Either way it didn't make any sense.

 

 

I thought it made perfect sense.:confused:

Did UNC ever make it to 2K? Rollin' down hill fast.

UK is widening the gap between them and UNC. :dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.