Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bledsoe is faster than Wall

Featured Replies

Bledsoe isn't faster IMO. Donovan can't make that decision based on one night of watching them play.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Line Bledsoe, Wall, Locke, and Smith up and have a race. Who would win?

Throw Liggins in there. You may be surprised.

In a foot race, I'll take Bledsoe.

 

With a basketball, I'll take Wall.

 

If every player in college basketball was as fast as Bledsoe & Wall, the NCAA would be forced to add a 4th official.

 

:thumb:

I believe we saw Bledsoe's potential last night. CC is dead on. I would probably agree that Bledsoe is faster, but he isn't as talented as John Wall and is more prone to getting out of control. I love watching both of them play.

I agree. Bledsoe has been hampered by an ankle injury all season, and now he is close to 100% healed. He can turn the jets on full steam ahead.

Eric Bledsoe is faster than John Wall.

 

Carmen Electra is better looking than Halle Berry.

 

Who cares?

 

Bledsoe and Wall are both smokin fast, and Carmen Electra and Halle Berry are both smokin hot.

Donovan can't make that decision based on one night of watching them play.

 

And you can based on what???

Cal said during a book signing in Ashland that Bledsoe was faster. He said that Wall said so himself.

 

I think its funny how Wall goes for 19 points and 6 assists and everyone talks about how he didn't play well. Granted he got 7 points late but 12 and 7 isn't bad either.

And you can based on what???

 

I don't pretend to know everything and I sure don't pretend to know who's faster. I made it very clear that Wall was faster, in my opinion. No facts, not 100% sure, just my opinion.

 

Donovan seemed to be stating it as fact by saying, "He's faster than John Wall and probably shoots it a little bit better."

 

All I am saying is he can't be for sure based on one game. I've watched every game this season except one, and I've seen them live once as well, and I'm still not sure. It's my opinion that Wall is faster (with the ball at least).

Who cares... both of them are faster than any player on _____ insert your team name there.

Bledsoe isn't faster IMO. Donovan can't make that decision based on one night of watching them play.

 

Considering that Bledsoe was being recruited by Donovan, and not including all of the tapes I'm sure he's watched as well, he's seen Donovan plenty more times than just last night.

Line Bledsoe, Wall, Locke, and Smith up and have a race. Who would win?

 

Got to go with Locke...:idunno:

If you want pure speed, I'd say that little guard from UF was faster than them both.

If you want pure speed, I'd say that little guard from UF was faster than them both.

 

That's a shocker :lol:

Let's just say that they are the fastest backcourt in America.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.