Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bledsoe is faster than Wall

Featured Replies

Eric Bledsoe is faster than John Wall.

 

Carmen Electra is better looking than Halle Berry.

 

Who cares?

 

Bledsoe and Wall are both smokin fast, and Carmen Electra and Halle Berry are both smokin hot.

 

:thumb: Agreed on all points. And I believe you are a man that knows how to get his point across.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you want pure speed, I'd say that little guard from UF was faster than them both.

 

From the looks of it the little guy wasn't as fast as Boynton to me. Boynton looked to be just as fast as Wall/Bledsoe.

I think that Bledsoe played faster last night in the game. He saw creases and tried to exploit. With this however comes more turnovers.

 

I think that Wall has toned it down the last 5-7 games and tried to play more under control. I will take them both however. They put a lot of pressure on defenses.

 

I also like that Cal put Bledsoe at the point. I think this will be important the remainder of the season to help keep Wall a little fresher. It won't allow teams to wear Wall down with the Press like Uof L tried/did.

I guess if you based your conclusion on last night's game...

 

Wall is able to control not only the ball, but his body, while going really fast. Its an ability that not many people have. I don't know which is faster, but I'm glad they're both playing for UK.

From the looks of it the little guy wasn't as fast as Boynton to me. Boynton looked to be just as fast as Wall/Bledsoe.

 

Which ever one ran down Wall to get the steal...I thought it was the shorter....my bad.

I guess if you based your conclusion on last night's game...

 

Wall is able to control not only the ball, but his body, while going really fast. Its an ability that not many people have. I don't know which is faster, but I'm glad they're both playing for UK.

I can buy this....Bledsoe may be faster...just as the guard from UF may be....but I doubt anyone is faster, UNDER CONTROL, as Wall is...

Eric Bledsoe is faster than John Wall.

 

Carmen Electra is better looking than Halle Berry.

 

Who cares?

 

Bledsoe and Wall are both smokin fast, and Carmen Electra and Halle Berry are both smokin hot.

 

Agree with the first but not the latter.....can't complain about either... :lol:

I wonder if Cal's had the fastest guys on the team race during practice just for the fun of it? Maybe Cutler or someone should ask him sometime, since Donavon's comment has made it a discussion now.

Considering that Bledsoe was being recruited by Donovan, and not including all of the tapes I'm sure he's watched as well, he's seen Donovan plenty more times than just last night.

 

Fair enough. I'm sure he'd know better than me anyways, I just think Wall looks faster with the ball.

Fair enough. I'm sure he'd know better than me anyways, I just think Wall looks faster with the ball.

 

I tend to agree...it just seems Wall is so much more under control at top speed.

Bledsoe is probably a top 5 athlete for "little guys" this year in college basketball. But, IMO there is only one John Wall. I've seen alot of guys live and he is one of the 3 fastest I've seen along with LeBron and Iverson.

I tend to agree...it just seems Wall is so much more under control at top speed.

 

Another thing about Wall that makes him look faster is that he doesn't play at top speed all the time. He's similar to a great RB in some ways. He chooses his spots, waits for the right time and then kicks it into overdrive. Compare that to Bledsoe who often just gets the ball and takes off as fast as he can go. I think that works to Wall's advantage because defenders don't see that top gear all the time so its harder for them to get a feel for it and be prepared. With a guy who just gets it and goes, defenders get a little bit more comfortable with it...

 

It all goes back to Wall just having a "feel" for the game that not everyone has...when to attack, when to pull back, when to take over, when to get teammates going, etc.

 

Wall is a smooth fast. Some guys look borderline out of control...

Eric Bledsoe is faster than John Wall.

 

Carmen Electra is better looking than Halle Berry.

 

Who cares?

 

Bledsoe and Wall are both smokin fast, and Carmen Electra and Halle Berry are both smokin hot.

 

 

And you base that on what???:banana:

And you base that on what???:banana:

 

I don't know what he's basing it on but I've seen Carmen in real life and she's better in person. :jump: I can't say the same for Halle, I haven't seen her in person......yet. :D

I don't know what he's basing it on but I've seen Carmen in real life and she's better in person. :jump: I can't say the same for Halle, I haven't seen her in person......yet. :D

 

Nor have I...and I was trying to be humorous. But that is good to hear about Carmen. Some of the stars I have heard don't look nearly as good in person. (Which I guess could be said about some of us.....good from afar but far from good.)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.