Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bledsoe is faster than Wall

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, he hasnt seen John Wall on a good night.

Sorry, he hasnt seen John Wall on a good night.

 

I agree. ^

The difference is John Wall can run at full speed and control the ball.

 

Bledsoe has all of the physical tools of a star. I doubt he's had anyone who can stop him throughout his amateur career. As a result, he tends to force things a bit. But the kid can flat out play.

I believe we saw Bledsoe's potential last night. CC is dead on. I would probably agree that Bledsoe is faster, but he isn't as talented as John Wall and is more prone to getting out of control. I love watching both of them play.

It is nice that UK has the talent that garners such an argument.

Wall is so fast that he keeps getting too far out in front of the officials for them to see the contact when he gets fouled on the break.:lol: I'm not sure which one is faster.

Wall is so fast that he keeps getting too far out in front of the officials for them to see the contact when he gets fouled on the break.:lol: I'm not sure which one is faster.

 

:laugh: truth

Billy D. may be trying to stir the pot a little within the UK locker room.

Billy D. may be trying to stir the pot a little within the UK locker room.

 

Exactly my thoughts as well.

Agree to disagree Billy. They are both super quick though.

 

In a foot race, I'll take Bledsoe.

 

With a basketball, I'll take Wall.

 

If every player in college basketball was as fast as Bledsoe & Wall, the NCAA would be forced to add a 4th official.

Line Bledsoe, Wall, Locke, and Smith up and have a race. Who would win?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.