Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Some interesting comments from Coach Cal

Featured Replies

Liggins is a player and it is starting to show. I couldnt be happier for the young man after the way his first 3 semester has went for him.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Liggins is a player and it is starting to show. I couldnt be happier for the young man after the way his first 3 semester has went for him.

 

:thumb:

 

If he keeps his nose clean and continues to work I'll be his biggest supporter!

I always thought Liggins was a good player. I would start him over Miller in a minute. I wished Liggins would transfer down I-64.

Where'd Darnell Dotson's jumper go? He's the one missing a golden opportunity in my opinion.

Where'd Darnell Dotson's jumper go? He's the one missing a golden opportunity in my opinion.

 

I've always felt he was kind of a streaky guy. IMO, the his role off the bench is fine. If he's hitting he stays in, if not he goes to the bench because I don't think he as good as others we have at defense and driving to the basket.

Where'd Darnell Dotson's jumper go? He's the one missing a golden opportunity in my opinion.

 

IMO, Dodson will see less and less playing time each game. If he isn't hittin then he is useless.

IMO, Dodson will see less and less playing time each game. If he isn't hittin then he is useless.

I agree. He doesn't bring much else to the table.

I really like Darius Miller but he is the weak link in the starting lineup. I think Liggins would be better in that role with Dodson off the bench. Harris and Miller are similar IMO, but Harris plays harder. If Darius wasn't a KY guy, I don't know how much he would play. I think he can be a very good player but I just don't get the impression that he wants it bad enough. May just be a lack of confidence, but from years of watching him I just don't think he is aggressive enough.

 

Bingo.

Bingo.

 

I agree but only if Miller can produce something, anything. if not then I think Cal pulls the trigger on DL in the lineup no later than Saturday at Auburn.

Miller can get hot in a hurry. When he's open he's a great shooter. But key word is open. He can't get a shot off of the dribble or off of a screen and shoot right away. He has to step into his shot with his form.

I really like Darius Miller but he is the weak link in the starting lineup. I think Liggins would be better in that role with Dodson off the bench. Harris and Miller are similar IMO, but Harris plays harder. If Darius wasn't a KY guy, I don't know how much he would play. I think he can be a very good player but I just don't get the impression that he wants it bad enough. May just be a lack of confidence, but from years of watching him I just don't think he is aggressive enough.

 

I think Miller would be best suited off the bench

I think Miller would be best suited off the bench

 

I agree.

 

I wouldn't mind seeing a lineup with Liggins starting and Dodson or Miller off the bench.

 

Darius has been way too timid this season. He looks nervous. Liggins could react the same way if he's a starter. Some guys just feel more comfortable coming off the bench.

Just food for thought, will bringing Miller off the bench decrease his confidence even more? Is Liggins better suited coming off the bench to be a spark the Wildcats need? I am not leaning one way or the other, but I love having a dynamic player coming from the bench. When on, both players should be able to fill that void.

Liggins has played like a man on a mission. I love his newfound intensity on the defensive end.

 

IMHO, Cousins is becoming the most valuable player for the Cats when he is on the floor. He isn't there yet, but he is quickly becoming an absolute beast inside. Big Cuz is also becoming a fan favorite. At 6'11" and 260lbs, blocks, rebounds, steals, diving on the floor after balls. I love the desire this kid plays with.

Liggins has played like a man on a mission. I love his newfound intensity on the defensive end.

 

IMHO, Cousins is becoming the most valuable player for the Cats when he is on the floor. He isn't there yet, but he is quickly becoming an absolute beast inside. Big Cuz is also becoming a fan favorite. At 6'11" and 260lbs, blocks, rebounds, steals, diving on the floor after balls. I love the desire this kid plays with.

The entire team feeds off Cousins' intensity. When he is bringing it, the rest of the team brings it as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.