Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't think it'd be Pat, but glad they got a 3.

 

He's a new player this year... Happy to see him add to his game.

We will see how tough UK is mentally. I don't think Cal could have asked for a better game for this KY squad to play than right now.

What are your lottery numbers...I am pretty sure he hit that right at the 12 minute mark.

 

It went through the bucket at 12:02...

 

 

I decided against buying a lottery ticket earlier.

^ If you aren't for UK....you are a hater...hahaha...I am a hater....and I see that there are teams that are equal with the greatest team ever......but what do I know?

Whats the final score going to be #5? Then I can get back to writing my essay..

We will see how tough UK is mentally. I don't think Cal could have asked for a better game for this KY squad to play than right now.

 

:thumb:

Didn't think it'd be Pat, but glad they got a 3.

 

He's a new player this year... Happy to see him add to his game.

 

It's amazing what happens when he's allowed to play his natural position. He's a power forward finally instead of a center.

I'm watching this one as a fan of the game. UK is fouling a lot more, no hater aide involved. Great game that has me thoroughly entertained so far... :idunno:

 

I concur. :thumb: There are fouls I see not being called vs UConn but that's probably my blue tint in the way. Overall, Huskies are challenging UK to be tough and the Cats will have to do so to have a chance in this game. Just like it will be in March. :thumb:

^ If you aren't for UK....you are a hater...hahaha...I am a hater....and I see that there are teams that are equal with the greatest team ever......but what do I know?

 

Uh, ok. :idunno:

I've seen a lot of Christina Agulaira tonight. I wonder what the next commercial break will bring?

Whats the final score going to be #5? Then I can get back to writing my essay..

 

63-59.

Uh, ok. :idunno:

 

Just read baby!!!! it tends to happen...I am hater so these 18%ers are right on me.

UK's rebounding has killed them this game.

They've been out hustled on a bunch of rebounds. The Edwards guy has been good for them for sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.