Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

I don't have a problem with the fouls called, but shouldn't go just one way.

 

They are going both ways IMO. UCONN is getting in better position and playing smarter on D. Probably because they are the more experienced team.

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has there been a a 3 pointer hit by either team tonight?

Is tonight the night that Kentucky doesn't make a 3 pointer?

Has there been a a 3 pointer hit by either team tonight?

 

Nope.

Has there been a a 3 pointer hit by either team tonight?

 

No.

Has there been a a 3 pointer hit by either team tonight?
No!!

UK is absolutely not rebounding.

This is such a ridiculously low scoring game..

I don't have a problem with the fouls called, but shouldn't go just one way.

 

If one team is fouling a lot more than the other, the stripes should even it out to be more "fair"??? :lol:

While I agree that Kentucky is fouling a lot... Some of these calls, I'm just not seeing.

Is tonight the night that Kentucky doesn't make a 3 pointer?

 

I predict one hit by the 12:00 mark. My senses are tingling.

GREAT dish by Wall...

I spoke too soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.