December 10, 200916 yr There is a small chance Orton might be my favorite player on this team. Wall, Bledsoe and Patterson are all very special, but Orton is a very smart role player. Players who know their roles are often what helps a team more than anything.
December 10, 200916 yr Why isn't UK taking any 3's tonight? I realize UConn is playing good defense, but they're still getting some open looks and are passing up shots.
December 10, 200916 yr This game has been extremely painful to watch. 6 am is going to come very soon. I may call it an early night. :lol:
December 10, 200916 yr Author :lol: :lol: :lol: I almost did not recognize you with that new avatar Deuce.
December 10, 200916 yr Reality is harsh... I don't have a problem with the fouls called, but shouldn't go just one way.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.