Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats trail by 10 on the boards.

  • Author
what are you talking about ESPN going out?

 

ESPN just went out and its on a commerical in Maysville.:puke:

They lost coverage or something.

what are you talking about ESPN going out?

Mine just cut to commercial.

My ESPN went out as well

Oooo... I was paying attention to BGP when it cut I guess cuz I thought it was just a commercial break.

Looks like UConn 29-23 at halftime. Still no MSG feed.

I'm now a believer of John Wall. He's the real deal....

 

How did I come to that conclusion? UK is very average when him and Bledsoe aren't in the game.

  • Author

IF the game isn't on the 2nd half, I'm going to be highly ticked.

You've got to be kidding me with the 2nd half of the first half...

They act like it's a big shocker. UK got in foul trouble. Nothing more, nothing less.

That was disgusting...

How does the moron announcing not realize that Wall has two fouls? Geeeeeeez.

IF the game isn't on the 2nd half, I'm going to be highly ticked.

 

If it isn't on at the start of the second half I'll probably fall asleep here on my laptop. I'm so freaking tired. I'm working on only 9 hours of sleep! O yeah, in the last 3+ days! I wish this would've been a 6:00 game or something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.