Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

He's overrated anyway, IMO.

 

So far, I completely agree with you.

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are these Refs serious?

 

So far they are about as schizophrenic as you can get in terms of calling fouls in this game...

So far, I completely agree with you.

 

With that being said I hope he proves me very wrong!

The keep blowing the whistle like this it's going to be tough night.

With that being said I hope he proves me very wrong!

 

As do I!:thumb:

 

4 on 1 and you never pass it....

 

Cal was letting him have it right afterwards...

This is getting a little silly now.

Lot of missed lay-ups and gimmes. Youth showing big time.

So far Kentucky is playing like a 5-year old whos had one too many pieces of candy. They need to settle down and start to execute. Everything is being forced/rushed thus far.

Lot of missed lay-ups and gimmes. Youth showing big time.

 

Whats crazy is in 2 minutes they can look like a great experienced team. All part of being young I know but still frustrating.

Kentucky is playing absolutely horrible right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.