Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

Could Perry Stevenson go up any weaker with the ball???

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew UConn would storm back... But I hoped they wouldn't.

Don't blink. Beep. Beep...

 

I've been up since 4:00AM I'm getting sleepy, but I refuse to sleep. I'm trying a post in order to stay awake tactic!

Get it to Pat.

:thumb:Hasn't got a touch since in a while.

You made that to easy to call Dodson. I called that foul from here.

All I have to say is that they are letting these boys play. We have yet to a 3-point shot though.

Bad call on Cousins there, he didn't foul him yet they called his number. The foul was on Patterson IMO...

So Cousins slapped the first shooter in the face and stands straight up and down the next time and gets a foul?

Cousins MUST mature if he wants to stay out of foul trouble and contribute. He disappeared last game and is a non-factor thus far in this game.

Cousins MUST mature if he wants to stay out of foul trouble and contribute. He disappeared last game and is a non-factor thus far in this game.

 

He's overrated anyway, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.