Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

He has 2 fouls moron...

 

I wish they would stop tying to figure it out.

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dicky V. just mentioned that Patterson and Mayo played together in High School.

 

I'd like to know what Patterson's feelings are on OJ...for some reason I just don't think they got along. Nothing to back that up, just a feeling..

Stevenson is hustling around and changing shots right now. Quality PT for a bench player.

Putting Ramon Harris on Walker is simply not smart...

He has 2 fouls moron...

If I had a dollar for every time I yelled that at the TV.

If I had a dollar for every time I yelled that at the TV.

You'd have a $10 spot??? :lol:

Dyson is going off...

You'd have a $10 spot??? :lol:

Well, at least $9:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.