Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

They act like it's a big shocker. UK got in foul trouble. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

I thought Calipari did a nice job of balancing the fouls so that no one has three. UK is right in the game, only down six...no reason for concern. But hopefully the whistle won't be so tight in the second half.

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How does the moron announcing not realize that Wall has two fouls? Geeeeeeez.

 

It's not interesting television...

Down 6 at half with Wall playing very little and everyone in foul trouble...I'll take it...

I'm now a believer of John Wall. He's the real deal....

 

How did I come to that conclusion? UK is very average when him and Bledsoe aren't in the game.

 

Ya got that right. It's night and day.

UK had 12 points by about the 16:30 mark. They had 11 the rest of the half.

I'm dozing off. Quick someone say something to keep me up!

I'm now a believer of John Wall. He's the real deal....

 

How did I come to that conclusion? UK is very average when him and Bledsoe aren't in the game.

 

How bad would this team have been this season without Calipari/recruits? They would have been lucky to win 10 games.

I kind of agree with Vitale about UK going zone against UConn. I'm surprised that the majority of their D in the 1st half wasn't zone. UConn hasn't proven so far this year that they can hit the ocean from outside the paint. Man defense is what they want you to play.

Ya got that right. It's night and day.

 

I was actually shocked at the difference.

How bad would this team have been this season without Calipari/recruits? They would have been lucky to win 10 games.

 

Or just with Billy G still as coach. I'm fully convinced he could lose with this kind of talent.

This could be the night UK doesn't hit a 3... UConn is defending the outside very well.

Or just with Billy G still as coach. I'm fully convinced he could lose with this kind of talent.

 

Hey, I woke you up!:lol:

This could be the night UK doesn't hit a 3... UConn is defending the outside very well.

 

When was the last time UK did that?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.