Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

Hey, I woke you up!:lol:

 

Yep. I get excited to bash Billiam.

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've hit a 3 in 719 consecutive games...

They've hit a 3 in 719 consecutive games...

 

I knew it was a good streak at some point. I also figured it was ruined sometime during the BCG era.

I don't stand a chance of staying up in the second half. I just drank my last Pepsi.

I knew it was a good streak at some point. I also figured it was ruined sometime during the BCG era.

 

Fortunately during the BCG tenure we were down a lot in the 2nd half so we got a chance to jack up a bunch of threes :lol:

Nice rebound and score for Patterson

Cousins definately jumped backward with both feet before he dribbled. I lost signal again.

Come on ESPN... Really??

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

This game is way too good to have this crap happening.

What is wrong with this crappy TV station...

Kentucky is moving left to right on your dial.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.