Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

Oh god. This is so hard to watch.

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If one team is fouling a lot more than the other, the stripes should even it out to be more "fair"??? :lol:

 

Nope but you can't tell me they are calling the same fouls on Uconn than they are on UK. Thake the "UK hater" t shirt off for a min. :lol:

This camera work is making me a little nauseous.

Actually I think UConn is just playing "tougher" Big East basketball.

This camera work is making me a little nauseous.
I agree:puke:

LOL, Patterson is the one that gets the three....

I predict one hit by the 12:00 mark. My senses are tingling.

 

:lol: :dancingpa

Nope but you can't tell me they are calling the same fouls on Uconn than they are on UK. Thake the "UK hater" t shirt off for a min. :lol:

 

I'm watching this one as a fan of the game. UK is fouling a lot more, no hater aide involved. Great game that has me thoroughly entertained so far... :idunno:

I predict one hit by the 12:00 mark. My senses are tingling.

 

What are your lottery numbers...I am pretty sure he hit that right at the 12 minute mark.

Was that a 3 by Patterson??? The streak continues!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.