Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

That's embarrassing... :lol:

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad miss by Dyson.

This is flat out fun...

You know, we've seen some great basketball tonight, but some flat AWFUL ball as well.

bad call there, imo.

That's Connecticut ball? I'm going to have to see a replay on that...

This is flat out fun...

 

For December 9th, I agree. :notworthy:

I'm impressed with UConn's fast break. They really get it and go.

^ If you aren't for UK....you are a hater...hahaha...I am a hater....and I see that there are teams that are equal with the greatest team ever......but what do I know?

 

Not much if you ask me.:thumb:

I tried to rewind and look again, I couldn't tell but it looked like UK ball.

^ DVR

 

I tried..:lol:

^ DVR

 

Thanks for looking out for me, but I still don't see it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.