December 10, 200916 yr That was awesome defense by the greatest PG ever. :eyeonyou: You're getting a little ridiculous now.
December 10, 200916 yr That was awesome defense by the greatest PG ever. You can rip on that all you want, but nothing will ever be as funny as the McRoberts "legend" comment....
December 10, 200916 yr :eyeonyou: You're getting a little ridiculous now. Hey...I just call spades, spades....he's amazing....
December 10, 200916 yr That was awesome defense by the greatest PG ever. Couldnt crack the top 8 for duke could he?
December 10, 200916 yr You can rip on that all you want, but nothing will ever be as funny as the McRoberts "legend" comment.... :laugh: I forgot about that. :lol:
December 10, 200916 yr You can rip on that all you want, but nothing will ever be as funny as the McRoberts "legend" comment.... You can pick and choose my verbiage in that....but he stayed two years.....had he stayed four??????????? we'd never know....his stats were unreal.
December 10, 200916 yr Hey...I just call spades, spades....he's amazing.... Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit my friend. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.