Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

Did I mention the uselessness of Dodson?

 

I blame Wall for that one. 2 seconds left on the clock and a man on him when Dodson got that one.

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wall needed to take that one to the hole.

 

Or at least shoot it.

Harris is awful around the rim. Other than that he usually is fine.

Wall and Patterson have to get set up for the Cats on this play.

If I was Wall, nobody else would touch the ball the rest of this game...

If I was Wall, nobody else would touch the ball the rest of this game...

 

Or in most games for that matter.......

Did I mention the uselessness of Dodson?

Agree 100%. Other than hitting a shot occasionally he is lost.

We'll see how this young team responds right here.

If I was Wall, nobody else would touch the ball the rest of this game...

 

Patterson and Wall...:thumb:

If I was Wall, nobody else would touch the ball the rest of this game...

 

I'd actually give it to Patterson right here.

If I was Wall, nobody else would touch the ball the rest of this game...

 

:thumb: Back end of dunk only. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.