Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Boy John Wall

 

Wow Wow Wow

You're welcome. :lol:

Anybody up for some OT tonight???

 

What, you at Buffalo Wild Wings or something?

You must need glasses....:D

Or a new DVR.

It's like no one believes he is that fast as he goes by. Like a DB that takes the wrong angle.

 

Like you, I have watched a ton of hoops over the years. I simply can't remember ANYONE this explosive. It's insane....

As much as I want UK to win this, I am just amazed by this game, and it's amazing to watch.

What, you at Buffalo Wild Wings or something?

 

I am just seeing if anyone can stay awake...these late games kill me!

Great Defense!

Or a new DVR.

 

:laugh:

Like you, I have watched a ton of hoops over the years. I simply can't remember ANYONE this explosive. It's insane....

 

Before he came here and the videos I saw of him it just looks like he explodes off a trampoline when he takes off or jumps.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.