Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a bunch of you all rip Duke for being junk lately , but I do want you all to remember that Duke throttled this same UConn team, in this SAME building just a little bit ago...

I love an EAS with an awesome game on the line.

Good foul Orton.

Goodbye Orton.

This song is now seared into my brain. Darn you DirecTV.

That should be a drinking game.

There's Christina

 

Where's Cheetah?

I know I'm a huge UK fan and am biased, but doesn't it seem UConn has slopped in a ton of shots tonight.

How cool is the UPS drawer guy?

Man I'm looking forward to that 30 for 30 on Miami....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.