Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

If the final score is really 63-59 I'm sleeping in tomorrow.:D I'll have earned it.

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not much if you ask me.:thumb:

 

Ouch..

For December 9th, I agree. :notworthy:

 

No doubt. I'd be ripping both teams apart if this was in March... :lol:

Charge. No call on that one. Great pass though.

 

Anybody but Dyson they might of called it. They wont call the 4th foul on him there.

Thats the first time Ive seen a replay of a guy bricking a dunk and they praise the effort.

GT is right. Cheap out top, murder underneath. :idunno:

Not much if you ask me.:thumb:

 

Awesome.....you stick with that theory...

If the final score is really 63-59 I'm sleeping in tomorrow.:D I'll have earned it.

 

Just tell the boss that you have been pretty good on predictions and your next one is that you'll be sick in about an hour.

Anybody but Dyson they might of called it. They wont call the 4th foul on him there.

 

If it's a foul it's a foul.

Cheap call there against Walker considering everything else.

You bumped him pretty hard there Kemba..

Just tell the boss that you have been pretty good on predictions and your next one is that you'll be sick in about an hour.

 

I'll give it a shot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.