Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UCONN Updates

Featured Replies

Patterson stepping up big and tough.

  • Replies 486
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh oh..

Kemba v Wall down the stretch. Battle 1 goes to Wall...

Johnathan. Marry my daughter...when I have one.

Really...is that a nice stroke...great stroke...but is it money?

Moving pick on UConn on that one.

 

2nd look. no.

I've seen a lot of Christina Agulaira tonight. I wonder what the next commercial break will bring?

 

"Cheetah" Woods?

Just read baby!!!! it tends to happen...I am hater so these 18%ers are right on me.

 

Please show me someone that said this is the greatest team ever. I think you over exaggerate just a bit.

Charge. No call on that one. Great pass though.

I was a little surprised Orton didn't get that call. A little. The scream didn't help.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.