November 17, 200916 yr UK is very lucky there wasn't a foul called at the buzzer. Patterson is the best free throw shooter on this team.
November 17, 200916 yr They are young, and a whole lotta sloppy. They will get it together when the big games come around.
November 17, 200916 yr So are you guys ready to believe what I have been saying about this team yet? The potential to be great is there, but the execution and development of the system have a long way to go and disciplined teams are going to give them fits...
November 17, 200916 yr I bet this won't be John Wall's best game as a Cat... but he is a hero in his first.. I will take it. This team is a long way off though... then again its November.
November 17, 200916 yr BUT with all the negatives of this game, UK being down 18 and coming back to win just goes to show how much talent this team has. You better believe if it had been last years team or even the year before that UK would have not won the game. Kentucky has the talent to compete and stay in any game and even though it was against Miami I think Kentucky knows they can win and they proved it tonight.
November 17, 200916 yr Author They are young, and a whole lotta sloppy. They will get it together when the big games come around. I agree they are young and will get together.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.