Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 72 Miami, OH 70

Featured Replies

Go look at the prediction thread and get back to me.

 

Not new news to you? Sure. For a LOT of others? Not so much...

 

I quit reading the game update thread because of all the hyperbole & decisions made about a player's ability 5 minutes into the game.

 

There's no chance I'm reading the prediction thread. :eyeonyou:

  • Replies 224
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe not, but they are the best in the state...

 

Based on?

Tear down Rupp Arena.

 

A player on the opposing team ALWAYS gets hot and makes their new career high.

Tear down Rupp Arena.

 

A player on the opposing team ALWAYS gets hot and makes their new career high.

 

:lol: It sure does feel like it.

What I like is the heart they play with. Cousins starts off slow and then get a fire and takes over the game. Wall hasn't yet caught up(or slowed down) to the correct timing and tempo of the game but does what he does best and controls the rock, PPat is doing things right, Bledsoe is hurt and obviously playing through pain, Orton is a beast and played extremely well when in the game and Miller's confidence will improve thoughout the season. I feel good about this team in a month.

Based on?

 

Coach

Players

Recruiting

Rankings

My Opinion

They are ranked higher than any other team in the state.

 

Since they obviously deserve that ranking...

Who is? :lol:

 

Team Cal is what I read everywhere, I still like to think of them as UK.:thumb:

1) Love Cousins second half, his 1st Half was terrible.

2) Darius played tons better in the 2nd Half.

3) PP was solid.

4) UK needs to work on free throws.

5) Orton played very well.

Since they obviously deserve that ranking...

 

Until they lose, I don't see why not.

Team Cal is what I read everywhere, I still like to think of them as UK.:thumb:

 

I misread your post. :thumb:

Welcome to Kentucky, Mr. John Wall.

 

Do not get side tracked though, we have a lot to improve. Like our Zone Offense. Bledsoe needs to not force it so much. Free throws, free throws, free throws.

Louisville never have a bad night?

Their coach did. :cool:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.