Raceland/LCA Predictions

sidelinedoc

Who will win?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

The menu has been set and the seniors are coming over for Chik-Fil-A and Mrs. Sidelinedoc has made hot fudge cake with "extra" ice cream for some!

Mrs doc, I hope you don't feed them so much hot fudge cake and extra icecream that thay won't be able to play up to their potential and the coaches expectations. Save some for two thursday from now!

Seniors you had a good week of pratice it looked like. This is it. How bad do you want it? Show some leadership and get the rest of the team wanting and believing the same as you seniors are right now. You can do this. We will all be there backing you. It's possible you only have 48 minutes of football left. Play every down like it's your last one. Because if you don't and when the time runs out you will be beating yourself up for not playing your heart out. Play so hard that it will make LCA's coach Rains proud of you. If you do that. Win or lose you know you left it all on the football field. And you can walk off the field with you head held high.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Safe Travels for the Raceland folks today.

See you all tonight at the game and remember:

1. Let us know if there is anyone needing assistance from Parking Area to Stands - its a fairly long walk - so we have a golf cart to get you there if anyone needs the assistance

2. Parents/Fans Pre-Game Prayer at 7:10pm (listen for Announcements over the PA)

3. Bluto sings the National Anthem at about 7:20pmET (Bring Ear-plugs)!!!

4. 7:30pm - Let the Boys PLAY!!!!

5. about 10:00pm Crown the Regional Champion

1. Let us know if there is anyone needing assistance from Parking Area to Stands - its a fairly long walk - so we have a golf cart to get you there if anyone needs the assistance

2. Parents/Fans Pre-Game Prayer at 7:10pm (listen for Announcements over the PA)

Do we peanuts and a drink with this ride. It is along way from the parking lot to the stands you said!!:D

Thanks for the info. If we make it in time we'll try and come to the pregame prayer.

Just the thought of Bluto singing sends chills up my spine. I can't wait!!!!!

Kickoff conditions (per the weather channel)

47 degrees

0% chance of rain

Bluto and 2Eagles, Thanks for everything that you have made possibe for us. From the rides, prayer, weather conditions ect. I don't know how we are going to be able to out do you on this next year. Maybe we can give all of you a ride on our firetruck or something!:lol: Anyway thanks

Bluto and 2Eagles, Thanks for everything that you have made possibe for us. From the rides, prayer, weather conditions ect. I don't know how we are going to be able to out do you on this next year. Maybe we can give all of you a ride on our firetruck or something!:lol: Anyway thanks

One of those awesome samiches from your Grill will work for me next year! LOL

Regardless of tonight's outcome, District 5 will be sending a great representative to the State Semi's!

Before you get too excited about this offer, just know that TwoEagles will be doing the driving before the game, & I will be driving the cart after the game....

Before you get too excited about this offer, just know that TwoEagles will be doing the driving before the game, & I will be driving the cart after the game....

Just like on air flights. Can we take out an insurance policy for this ride? And does it come with motion sickness meds? Especially the one going back to the vehicles.:ohbrother::eek::puke:

One of those awesome samiches from your Grill will work for me next year! LOLRegardless of tonight's outcome, District 5 will be sending a great representative to the State Semi's!

Maybe Doc and Ram can go over before leaving and fire the grill up and cook one for ya. They will besure and put everything on it at no extra charge!!:eek: Of course we don't have a cooler to transport it in. But trust us it will be just fine. We can even reheat it in the mircowave at the consession stand.:popcorn:

I think we will only have 14 in my group coming down to your place.:eek: One or two little rugrats might slide in on us though. The wife wants to leave early and of course go out to eat and go to that dang mall. I told her we would be passing a Walmart in three or four different towns. She didn't smile. I only got:irked:. It's the biggest game of the year and she wants to go malling. I don't know if I can walk that mall before the game. My leggs will probably be wobbly and my stomach all upset. But I think I can still grab a bite to eat at a nice restaurant:D

Edited by RAMS68_1

Can I borrow the golf cart for a while? I was wanting to take Hayden, Whitt, and Burdett for a pre-game ride and tell them how much I have enjoyed watching them for the last four years. I promise I will have them back for the trophy presentation.

Seniors you had a good week of pratice it looked like. This is it. How bad do you want it? Show some leadership and get the rest of the team wanting and believing the same as you seniors are right now. You can do this. We will all be there backing you. It's possible you only have 48 minutes of football left. Play every down like it's your last one. Because if you don't and when the time runs out you will be beating yourself up for not playing your heart out. Play so hard that it will make LCA's coach Rains proud of you. If you do that. Win or lose you know you left it all on the football field. And you can walk off the field with you head held high.

There is not much if any I can add to this Rams. This team full well knows what is before you and what you have to do.......

Execute, Stay Focused and Play Raceland Ram "Orange Crush" Football !!!!!!!

Rams, there is one more.................. I want to be awakened by the sound of a "RAM PRIDE" Fire Truck parade through Raceland and Worthington ushering in a Regional Championship Ram Football Team early tommorrow morning!!!

To all of our Ram Nation making the trip.......I wish I was going and have a safe trip to and from Lexington. :thumb:

To all of our Ram Nation making the trip.......I wish I was going and have a safe trip to and from Lexington. :thumb:

Hey, you'll be with us, I'll scream some for you. How about, "You got to want it gentlemen"? No, that was your cohort, but I will scream something for you. Plus, there is always the cell phone and webcast.