sidelinedoc

Who will win?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the fourth year in a row, Raceland is in the Regional Finals. And for the third year in a row, they will be playing LCA. Raceland has been there many times, but has not been able to win the Region, consistent, but I would love to see Raceland finally to be able to get that next step under their belt.

I think this will be a better game then the regular season game, there will be a better effort and better performance by Raceland.

Keys to this game are:

Raceland Scoring. Raceland has to put up big points to be in a place to win this game at the end. Raceland will need 40 points to win this game.

Defence. Raceland has a good defense, but to win the game Raceland will have to slow a powerful LCA defense down, and stop them from scoring a few times.

Ground game. Raceland has to establish the run to stop LCA from sitting back in pass coverage. Establish the run and the passing will be easier.

Those who pick Raceland in this one truly bleed orange when cut. Any honest football fan has to admit this should be a destruction in favor of LCA. However, I hope Raceland tries every trick in the book to try to pull off the miracle. Without a few trick plays, onside kicks, fake punts, and maybe even a statue of liberty play thrown in, I don't think the Rams have a chance...but throw in all of the above along with some LCA turnovers and penalties and Raceland might just have a shot! GO RAMS.

Ram, I hate correct you but we have played in 3 of the last 4 Regional Finals. 2007 was a second round classic.

You're right, that was the year of the "Crazy Playoff" format. I forgot about that and just remember the Raceland/LCA game. But, nonetheless, these teams have been there a lot over the recent past.