Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/LCA Predictions

Who will win? 95 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on what is becoming an annual

Regional Championship Matchup for these 2 teams? Remember the 40-0 butt whipping LCA handed Raceland in week 8? I guess Raceland can only hope that 2007 is giving us hope.

  • Replies 177
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCA by 2-3 TD's

  • Author

I forgot the poll! Mods, could you add a poll please?!

For the fourth year in a row, Raceland is in the Regional Finals. And for the third year in a row, they will be playing LCA. Raceland has been there many times, but has not been able to win the Region, consistent, but I would love to see Raceland finally to be able to get that next step under their belt.

 

I think this will be a better game then the regular season game, there will be a better effort and better performance by Raceland.

 

Keys to this game are:

Raceland Scoring. Raceland has to put up big points to be in a place to win this game at the end. Raceland will need 40 points to win this game.

 

Defence. Raceland has a good defense, but to win the game Raceland will have to slow a powerful LCA defense down, and stop them from scoring a few times.

 

Ground game. Raceland has to establish the run to stop LCA from sitting back in pass coverage. Establish the run and the passing will be easier.

I would love to go watch this one , but my Oakers are brawling with ACS that night...Should be a good one... Im going to say LCA by a touchdown or two.

 

 

 

LCA-28

Raceland-17

Remember 2007!!

Our offense has to have the time of possesion in our favor. Along with scoring points on most of our offensive series'. Defense is a must! Turnovers need to be created! Must be disciplined as well, no penalties!

  • Author

Ram, I hate correct you but we have played in 3 of the last 4 Regional Finals. 2007 was a second round classic.

Those who pick Raceland in this one truly bleed orange when cut. Any honest football fan has to admit this should be a destruction in favor of LCA. However, I hope Raceland tries every trick in the book to try to pull off the miracle. Without a few trick plays, onside kicks, fake punts, and maybe even a statue of liberty play thrown in, I don't think the Rams have a chance...but throw in all of the above along with some LCA turnovers and penalties and Raceland might just have a shot! GO RAMS.

I have no dog in this fight however, for my brother-in-law Randy Cooper or Coop Dog I am pulling for Raceland and good luck to you guys. I adopted Raceland and wish them the best. JD:dancingpa

Dont forget the 2006 team which lost to LCA regular season and came back to win on LCA field in playoffs. That should give you boys something to think about.

I plan to be at this game. I think it will be a great game. I am sure the kids at Raceland are looking forward to getting a chance to even the score with LCA. I am not sure if any team in Class A has the complete team as LCA.

 

I think LCA gets a scare.

 

LCA 24

Raceland 21

LCA beat Hazard by around 40 last year in regular season. Hazard came back and beat them in the playoffs when it really mattered. All you have to do is fight, believe and play with everything you have and it can happen!

Ram, I hate correct you but we have played in 3 of the last 4 Regional Finals. 2007 was a second round classic.

You're right, that was the year of the "Crazy Playoff" format. I forgot about that and just remember the Raceland/LCA game. But, nonetheless, these teams have been there a lot over the recent past.

I plan to be at this game.

Coach, there will be room for you on the Raceland side of the field, Look some of us up.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.