Raceland/LCA Predictions

sidelinedoc

Who will win?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

I would love to see Raceland win because i went to school there unitl the 7th grade way back in the day but I also think LCA is a very loaded squad. Raceland would need a few breaks to go thier way to win. I also agree Raceland will need to put up alot of points. We all know anything could happen but one thing I do know for sure holding LCA under 21 points is going to be a challange in its self. I hope Raceland brings plenty of offensive firepower. Good luck to both teams.

Welcome to BGP comegetsome. :thumb:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Raceland win because i went to school there unitl the 7th grade way back in the day but I also think LCA is a very loaded squad. Raceland would need a few breaks to go thier way to win. I also agree Raceland will need to put up alot of points. We all know anything could happen but one thing I do know for sure holding LCA under 21 points is going to be a challange in its self. I hope Raceland brings plenty of offensive firepower. Good luck to both teams.

We need to hold Hayden under his ppg average of 22. IMO we need to score 35+ points to win this game. He can have his 185ypg avg. Just keep him out of the endzone some.

I think we need to spread the ball around on the offense. Dont give the other team a chance to key in on one player. Next lets dont forget our defense. Big plays can be made on defense. I will save the actual sermon for Thursday.

O.K. Rams it is Monday, the start of a Regional Championship Game Week!!

You know what is ahead of you......NO One has to tell you what kind of effort and focus this week of practice is going to take. Rams, pack an extra lunch in that ol' Lunch Box and work hard this week!

"RAM PRIDE"

"TCB"

Remember these scores:

Sept 26, 08 Raceland 37 LCA 35

Nov 28, 08 Raceland 20 LCA 27

Nov. 07, 08 LCA 49 Hazard 7

Dec. 05, 08 LCA 21 Hazard 28

If You Want It. You Can Have It. It's Waiting On You!

It's all about DETERMINATION and who wants it more.

It's called RAM PRIDE

Sounds better than a month ago! :D

Agreed, That game was pretty bad weatherwise. It also affected our fan base. That was one of the smallest Raceland crowds I had seen in many years. Hopefully we'll have a better turn out for Friday. I didn't get to make it last week, work. But I'll be there Friday night.

RAM68 1, I still have a 4 AM wake Saturday morning. Does the offer of a donation can for me still stand?

Agreed, That game was pretty bad weatherwise. It also affected our fan base. That was one of the smallest Raceland crowds I had seen in many years. Hopefully we'll have a better turn out for Friday. I didn't get to make it last week, work. But I'll be there Friday night.

RAM68 1, I still have a 4 AM wake Saturday morning. Does the offer of a donation can for me still stand?

I'll do what ever it takes (almost) to get the folks from the twin cities going west on HWY 64 to Lexington.

It's half the distance. So should you only receive half the money we collect? Like split the pot!:D

We Need A Big RAM Crowd At This Game.

4am Wake up. That still shows you are still a true RAM fan. (SACRIFICE):clap: I guess you are The Greatest Fan. Debateable of course..:D