Raceland/LCA Predictions

sidelinedoc

Who will win?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

For those that want to listen live on their computers:

http://www.ckcradio.com/Central%20Kentucky%27s%20Christian%20Radio.html

Under the 99.1 FM banner click on the "listen live on computer"

Broadcast will start 15-30 minutes before kickoff.

P.S. I think you will be pleased with our announcers.

Thanks for the Info.:thumb: Is this game on a radio station or not? I ask because I always try and listen to some scores when at the Rebels games.

Look at the post above this to get the webcast of the radio broadcast.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atleast we can say we will have no excuses after Friday night, win or lose. All our starters are healthy and all at practice. We will have all 22 starters playing this week. I believe that the Russell game is the only game prior, that we had everyone at 100% and accounted for.

LCA is obviously the favorite, being the #1 1a team in the state and taking Raceland to task the 1st time around, but, I do think the Rams hang tough this time around. Good luck to both teams. I do think the winner of this game, regardless of which one it is, will make it to BGreen.

Special message for ALL Attendees of this game:

Please bring EAR-PLUGS as Bluto has agreed to sing the National Anthem before the game!!!!! :) LOL

Actually, he is a professional and sounds awesome - but I figured we could have some fun at his expense...

Let it begin...

I think it is only fair that he sings it in the customary ORANGE toga. HAHA

I hope everyone is ready. It is getting closer to my sermon. Open up your orange crush books on Thursday and be prepared for a goodie.

Who is going to be leading us in hymms oldram? Also, we will have to pass the collection plate and me with a good ol' Baptist background we are going to have to have a dinner, we have our problems sometimes but we can eat and we enjoy it! Can I get an AMEN on that........ :ylsuper:

Who is going to be leading us in hymms oldram? Also, we will have to pass the collection plate and me with a good ol' Baptist background we are going to have to have a dinner, we have our problems sometimes but we can eat and we enjoy it! Can I get an AMEN on that........ :ylsuper:

Amen, Now lets eat!

It's also about time for someone to prepare the orange -Koolaid!! All for the doubters of course.

OR, the chicken dinner will be at my house at 6pm Thursday night. The seniors will be the guests of honor. Come on by, there will be plenty.

Raceland Fans - We have a tradition at LCA to invite all parents/fans from both teams to have a prayer session at 7:10pm on the track at the North end (Parking lot end - opposite the Scoreboard).

All parents/fans from both teams join hands and have prayer for safety/health/no injuries/Glory to God/Bluto's singing/anything else folks can think of...it is a good time to meet and fellowship and to ground ourselves as fans - to what is really important in all of the world.

Please let your folks know ahead of time and to listen for the PA Announcement as we do announce it several times in order to get as many folks involved as possible.

Thanks for passing the word.

Amen, Now lets eat!

It's also about time for someone to prepare the orange -Koolaid!! All for the doubters of course.

That is our Communion drink at the church of Ram Pride.

I've already had my kool-aid, triple strength of course, my hymnal is out, and I am ready. Let's hear it.
......From the Ram Pride Hymnal : "Bringing in the Rams....Bringing in the Rams, we shall come rejoicing bringing in the Rams........"