Raceland/LCA Predictions

sidelinedoc

Who will win?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Can I borrow the golf cart for a while? I was wanting to take Hayden, Whitt, and Burdett for a pre-game ride and tell them how much I have enjoyed watching them for the last four years. I promise I will have them back for the trophy presentation.

:thumb: Now thats funny stuff right there.:banana:

Lets do it!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you'll be with us, I'll scream some for you. How about, "You got to want it gentlemen"? No, that was your cohort, but I will scream something for you. Plus, there is always the cell phone and webcast.

Thanks, I feel like I am always with the Rams regardless if I can physically be there or not!

As for yelling something, how about something like............"You're not out there to dance with them....HIT SOMEBODY Ladies" (that was one of my better ones and one that I can post on here) :D.

BTW, the "you gotta want it" guy was not anyones cohort, that guy needed no help whatsoever.:lol:

Thanks, I feel like I am always with the Rams regardless if I can physically be there or not!

Absolutely, you are.

As for yelling something, how about something like............"You're not out there to dance with them....HIT SOMEBODY Ladies" (that was one of my better ones and one that I can post on here) :D.

Yes, it was. And no, you can't post the other stuff.

BTW, the "you gotta want it" guy was not anyones cohort, that guy needed no help whatsoever.:lol:

Maybe not, but he got it anyway.:lol:

I always said that when I was playing a game, I could tune everyone out and not hear the crowd, except for "The Fence Crew", and Shirley Flocker. I could tune everyone else out, but not those.

I might need your help, I think I could maybe handle Burdette and Whitt, but you get Hayden.

Why ME!! I just said it was a good idea. I'm backing you all the way!!

If I got Mr Football candidant. Can I bring my stun gun with me? I've been to UK Medical Hospital lots of times. Just not as a patient.:cry:

Why ME!! I just said it was a good idea. I'm backing you all the way!!

Because you were the first to reply, plus, you've lived your life you are much older then me.

If I got Mr Football candidant. Can I bring my stun gun with me? I've been to UK Medical Hospital lots of times. Just not as a patient.:cry:

Sure, bring it. If we don't use it on Hayden, we can shock the "Eagle Crap" out of Bluto at "Rockets Red Glare". Now that I think of it, that would be a lot better, yea bring the stun gun.

I always said that when I was playing a game, I could tune everyone out and not hear the crowd, except for "The Fence Crew", and Shirley Flocker. I could tune everyone else out, but not those.

Absolutey, Shirley could "tear some Butt" with the best of them. I guess years of being a school bus driver and keeping her sons in line (well, as much as she could :lol:) developed that talent. I think that her and Betty were maybe the only two bus drivers that carried a baseball bat beside them when driving the bus......and it sure wasn't used for playing baseball :eek::D.

Sure, bring it. If we don't use it on Hayden, we can shock the "Eagle Crap" out of Bluto at "Rockets Red Glare". Now that I think of it, that would be a lot better, yea bring the stun gun.

Now that might help Bluto really hit those HIGH NOTES if you timed it just right!

Too funny!! LOL

Oldrambler post #106 tells you how to get to the online radio station. Make sure you are on line 30 minutes before kickoff. Make sure and listen.

I'm signing off now.

I just left my son at the bus. It was all business. I got a feeling it will be a good game.

see ya