Whitley County/Pulaski County predictions

Who's going to win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win?

I do believe some of you all forgot that Pulaski shut down Southwestern's run game easily. Granted the field conditions where muddy but Pualski's field is crap and with this rain it aint gonna dry out so the footing is going to be bad. I pick Pulaski in this one in a shootout

PC-49

WC-42

UH... What rain are you speaking of? Don't know where you are, but no rain here. No rain in over a week. The field will be just fine. That field is no worse than anyone else's field this time of year. It will be a fast track for both teams. Should be a great game.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UH... What rain are you speaking of? Don't know where you are, but no rain here. No rain in over a week. The field will be just fine. That field is no worse than anyone else's field this time of year. It will be a fast track for both teams. Should be a great game.

It has rained a lot here in Rockcastle, which I assume it is in Pulaski. At least the weather guy said on the radio it was raining in Somerset. I cant believe Pulaski fields is that bad. A respected team should have a good field.:puke:

Jericho I understand your arguement, but the quote I read sounded like he was just using it as bulletin board material to fire up his players. And we all know that the only reason Wymt was there was we all expected an upset.

I hope they are there this week some I can see some footage of my Colonels because I don't believe I can make it to Pulaski.

GO COLONELS!!!:ylsuper:

:thumb:

Whitley has not played in the rain all year so that would be a new experience for them....NOT.

If it rains it rains on both sides of the ball, no big deal. You play the game,and prepare for whatever comes weather or football wise. What I expect is another hard hitting well played football game by both team.

Pulaski is the 1 seed, Whitley is the 2. Alex Abner is averaging about 100 yds a game, whitley does not have anyone averaging near that.

Eastman is averaging about 140 yards a game passing, Lebanion is no where near that.

Whitley is averaging about 35 a game while Pulaski is averaging about 32 a game. Whitley averages winning by about 10 points a game, Pulaski by about 8.

Whitley is averaging about 350 a game rushing, while Pulaski averages about 220.

So what does all that mean?

Like I said it will be a great ball game.

It has rained a lot here in Rockcastle, which I assume it is in Pulaski. At least the weather guy said on the radio it was raining in Somerset. I cant believe Pulaski fields is that bad. A respected team should have a good field.:puke:

Once again, you speak of what you know nothing of! Does it REALLY hurt you that bad that Pulaski gave your Rock a 2+ TD cushion before crushing their hearts?:cry: Look at the radar, no rain at PC High School. Must only rain on the Rock. will be a great game Friday night. jericho, you can come be our special guest in the VIP room up top. We would love to have you over. Bring an umbrella though, it looks like gloom may follow wherever you go.:rolleyes:

BTW I think Whiltey wins, they are solid as a wall across the front line, and because they have so many guys who can carry the rock, you cannot focus on one or two like last year.

Pulaski is really good and have improved since last year, but Whitley's killer early schedule pays off in the end.

Whitley 41

Pulaski 29

BTW I think Whiltey wins, they are solid as a wall across the front line, and because they have so many guys who can carry the rock, you cannot focus on one or two like last year.

Pulaski is really good and have improved since last year, but Whitley's killer early schedule pays off in the end.

Whitley 41

Pulaski 29

Whitley 29 Pulaski 24

Once again, you speak of what you know nothing of! Does it REALLY hurt you that bad that Pulaski gave your Rock a 2+ TD cushion before crushing their hearts?:cry: Look at the radar, no rain at PC High School. Must only rain on the Rock. will be a great game Friday night. jericho, you can come be our special guest in the VIP room up top. We would love to have you over. Bring an umbrella though, it looks like gloom may follow wherever you go.:rolleyes:

Why thank you for the gracious invite. I must reespecfully decline for obvious reasons, one being I cant bare to give any money to the Pulaski program. I guess I will go watch Rock beat Bell and go watch WYMT and see how much respect PC gets. I hope it is a lot so all of Pulaski will finally be happy. Maybe :puke: coach Hines will rave about something else.

Why thank you for the gracious invite. I must reespecfully decline for obvious reasons, one being I cant bare to give any money to the Pulaski program. I guess I will go watch Rock beat Bell and go watch WYMT and see how much respect PC gets. I hope it is a lot so all of Pulaski will finally be happy. Maybe :puke: coach Hines will rave about something else.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::sssh:

Pulaski Co. has bermuda grass. The problem was that the people mowing the field let it grow to high with rain in June and cut it too short too soon and thatch built up and allowed crabgrass to set in, which in turn choked out the Bermuda in the middle of the field. Then, you add 2 1/2 inches of rain the week of the SW game and you end up with the grass worn out in the middle. This can all be rectified for both Pulaski and SW if the Board of Ed. goes ahead and installs the field turf for both schools. The money is already there for this project, just the Supt. needs to give the green light.

Pulaski Co. has bermuda grass. The problem was that the people mowing the field let it grow to high with rain in June and cut it too short too soon and thatch built up and allowed crabgrass to set in, which in turn choked out the Bermuda in the middle of the field. Then, you add 2 1/2 inches of rain the week of the SW game and you end up with the grass worn out in the middle. This can all be rectified for both Pulaski and SW if the Board of Ed. goes ahead and installs the field turf for both schools. The money is already there for this project, just the Supt. needs to give the green light.

Would love to see them get turf, especially by Friday night!!!!!

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I do believe some of you all forgot that Pulaski shut down Southwestern's run game easily. Granted the field conditions where muddy but Pualski's field is crap and with this rain it aint gonna dry out so the footing is going to be bad. I pick Pulaski in this one in a shootout

PC-49

WC-42

SW's running game ain't Whitley's running game.