Everything posted by 1Wildcat
-
Williamsburg 2010/2011
Not too many people thought they would this year either, but they found a way.
-
Williamsburg 2010/2011
I think Coach Robinson and the Jackets will be okay. They lost several seniors, but they have some talent returning. I think Jones, Payne, Smoak, Lowrie and Barton will all have good seasons this year. Who knows they might even do a repeat and win the 13th Regional All A again!
-
Williamsburg's Dusty Brown and Jeremy Collins signed with Union College today.
Congratulations and Best of Luck!! Can't wait to watch Brown, Collins and Pettit play on the next level together.
-
Committed and Uncommitted 2010 Players
Does anyone know if Madison Johnson of Corbin has signed yet? He is a great athlete so I'm sure he will be playing somewhere.
-
Jared Lorenzen New QB Coach at Highlands
Wow, what a great hire.
-
Williamsburg's Ryan Moses signs with Mt. Union Ohio.
Congrats and best of luck!!
-
Border Bowl snuffs
Has anyone received their Border Bowl ring yet?
-
Who would you vote for Mr. Basketball?
Justice would get my vote.
-
Daniel Pettit (Williamsburg) signs with Union College
He is 6'5 235 pounds. He was recruited as a tightend / slot receiver. He had a very successful high school career. He was voted SEKC receiver of the year his sophomore year in high school. He has very good hands and is pretty fast for his size.
-
Daniel Pettit (Williamsburg) signs with Union College
Congratulations to Daniel Pettit. He made it official today, he will be a Union Bulldog.:thumb:
-
Corbin 65 Williamsburg 47
[QUO:notworthy:TE=4chs;3736545]:deadhorse: :notworthy:
-
Corbin 65 Williamsburg 47
The "get it right" would be call it the same way on both ends of the court. Corbin was the better team, therefore they do not need the extra help that some officials seem to always want to give them.
-
Corbin 65 Williamsburg 47
Williamsburg fought hard. Corbin does have a very good team. Officials in the 13th are just not educated or trained as well. I know its not an easy job, but we are talking about kids here, they need to try a little harder to get it right.
-
Officials - Bad Calls
It really amazes me how bad some officials are. I watched a ballgame last Thursday that the home team shot the ball and it got stuck between the goal and the backboard...the officials called time out and had to go into a deep discussion on who to give the ball to. This is just one example of them calling official time out to discuss what they should call. It wasn't that the game was called against one team it was truly the worse overall officiating I have ever seen. The sad thing is I have seen these same officials at several other ballgames.
-
Top Officials
I agree Tommy Greer in the 13th. He seems like he really enjoys being there with the kids.
-
Officials - Bad Calls
I think the 13th region probably has the worse officals in the state. :ohbrother:
-
Williamsburg 45 Barbourville 41
Great Win Jackets!!! Best of Luck!! Your hard work and dedication has paid off.:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:
-
Williamsburg 49 Pineville 38
Williamsburg played well to advance in the finals of the All A. They will face Barbourville tonight at 7:00. Great Job Jackets!!! :dancingpa
-
Border Bowl snuffs
I understand what your saying. My son played, he only spoke positive about the whole event. The only thing he said was that he wished his other two teammates had gotten more playing time. They both are very good athletes and when given the opportunity our QB showed he could run with the big dogs.
-
Border Bowl snuffs
I think because this is called a All-Star game that is what you have is players from these teams that their coaches consider all-stars. When you put this many talented young men together noone is going to get the time they feel they deserve. Let's face it these are their teams best players they are use to getting the majority of playing time in every game. That's not going to happen with a game like this. Too many stars!!
-
Border Bowl snuffs
I enjoyed the Border Bowl. Great experience.
-
Caleb Watkins #42 Full Season Senior Highlight Video
Congrats Caleb!!
-
Who is this year's Mr. Football winner?
I want to say a special congrats to Williamsburg's Ryan Moses. I have played receiver with him for the past three years and in my book he is Mr. Football. Coming from a small class A school I know his chance isn't as good as some others, but he is every bit the player. Again congrats Bro.!!
-
Williamsburg 2009/2010
Williamsburg has a good team. Shots wasn't falling last night and tempers started to flare. They do not need to start the indivialual play! They are a team it takes a team to win. I really feel thats why you saw such a different team against Pineville....they played together with 3 players scoring in double figures and a few more scoring. Everyone touched the ball and the right decisions were made. I feel it is very important the coaches reinforce this game plan. Without it the Burg will not win the games they surely should. I personally was impressed with Jellico. They were quick and shot very well.
-
Prayers for Monroe Player
I have a 17 year old son who plays football. When he left home this morning I gave him a extra long hug. Reading this makes me realize just how important every minute in life is. May God Bless this young man and his family. Through Christ all things are possible.