Whitley County/Pulaski County predictions

Who's going to win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win?

Coach Hines and his staff are a great bunch of guys who would do anything for any player on the team. The youth football program is booming in Pulaski right now and they are getting the talented players they need to win 5A Football. Coach Hines uses a lot a tactics to get his team fired up and it seems to be working. Don't think for one second Johnny Hines isn't a good man or anyone else on his staff.

Whitley Co. 35

Pulaski Co. 42

Good Luck to both Teams Friday night!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it comes down to time of possession, then I would have to pick Pulaski. Whitley scores too quick, they had several scoring drives against SL that were less than 4 or 5 plays:scared:, and it did not matter where on the field they were. Pulaski on the other hand can score quickly too, but I think they can win the time of possession and then the game.

Coach Hines and his staff are a great bunch of guys who would do anything for any player on the team. The youth football program is booming in Pulaski right now and they are getting the talented players they need to win 5A Football. Coach Hines uses a lot a tactics to get his team fired up and it seems to be working. Don't think for one second Johnny Hines isn't a good man or anyone else on his staff.

Please, what coach wouldn't do anything for their players. Such a good guy and he is bashing WYMT. They just did a story on him not long ago about how his team had done good. Sounds like a toddler in preschool on his first day. If he has to motivate his team this way then that is sad. I mean wow, 1 DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP and he thinks they are the next best thing.

Please, what coach wouldn't do anything for their players. Such a good guy and he is bashing WYMT. They just did a story on him not long ago about how his team had done good. Sounds like a toddler in preschool on his first day. If he has to motivate his team this way then that is sad. I mean wow, 1 DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP and he thinks they are the next best thing.

You are way off base here. His disrespect was from most everybody picking Perry Central to win. Granted, Pulaski played bad in a couple of losses. But, they did win their District. The District was a little down this year, but, that is not Pulaski's fault.

You are way off base here. His disrespect was from most everybody picking Perry Central to win. Granted, Pulaski played bad in a couple of losses. But, they did win their District. The District was a little down this year, but, that is not Pulaski's fault.

So why bash WYMT for coming there to put the game on. I saw PC on WYMT and WYMT did nothing but praise them. VERY WEAK on Hines part to say WYMT doesn't give a crap about them. No wonder no one respects them or him. You have to give respect to earn respect. He apparently doesn't do that. Fact is Hines said it. It seems like everytime Hines has blame for everything. Go Whitley, earn some respect Friday night. And people wonder why I never root for Pulaski.:madman:

So why bash WYMT for coming there to put the game on. I saw PC on WYMT and WYMT did nothing but praise them. VERY WEAK on Hines part to say WYMT doesn't give a crap about them. No wonder no one respects them or him. You have to give respect to earn respect. He apparently doesn't do that. Fact is Hines said it. It seems like everytime Hines has blame for everything. Go Whitley, earn some respect Friday night. And people wonder why I never root for Pulaski.:madman:

I think you are a closet Pulaski fan!:sssh:

One more thing. Do the fans or parents not care that Hines publicly bashed the news station that covers you all. Don't you all think this just makes people look at you guys as cry babies? A lot of people have read the news and think the same as I do. Sorry but truth is it does make you all look bad.

One more thing. Do the fans or parents not care that Hines publicly bashed the news station that covers you all. Don't you all think this just makes people look at you guys as cry babies? A lot of people have read the news and think the same as I do. Sorry but truth is it does make you all look bad.

Jericho I understand your arguement, but the quote I read sounded like he was just using it as bulletin board material to fire up his players. And we all know that the only reason Wymt was there was we all expected an upset.

I hope they are there this week some I can see some footage of my Colonels because I don't believe I can make it to Pulaski.

GO COLONELS!!!:ylsuper:

I do believe some of you all forgot that Pulaski shut down Southwestern's run game easily. Granted the field conditions where muddy but Pualski's field is crap and with this rain it aint gonna dry out so the footing is going to be bad. I pick Pulaski in this one in a shootout

PC-49

WC-42

Jericho I understand your arguement, but the quote I read sounded like he was just using it as bulletin board material to fire up his players. And we all know that the only reason Wymt was there was we all expected an upset.

I hope they are there this week some I can see some footage of my Colonels because I don't believe I can make it to Pulaski.

GO COLONELS!!!:ylsuper:

If it helps fire up his team then that's fine. The only problem I have with it is what Jericho pointed out--WYMT had just done a feature on all the stuff that Pulaski had overcome this season and how well they had done. It was a really nice piece. It seems kind of petty to assume that the only reason they covered the game, which was touted as one of the best first round matchups anywhere in the state, was because they thought Pulaski would lose. I'd say with quotes like that it will be awhile before they will want to do another flattering feature on Pulaski. It would probably been better to have kept those feelings in the locker room and out of the newspaper--just my opinion.