Whitley County/Pulaski County predictions

Who's going to win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FACT. PC didnt have a back up at QB when they played Rock.. He had been a starter ever since week 2. A very good QB I might add.

Bell Co. at most 1.5 hours away, not bad , on good roads

Boyle pretty much next door

Danville pretty much next door

Corbin very close, I guess less than an hour

Barren Co 1hr 15min

E. Jessamine 1hr 20min

This shows Hines is willing to travel. But yet he isnt allowed to go to Bell, Corbin

Go on to Fayette Co. Play some Lexington schools, stop by Madison Central too. Heck if you are going to Mercer, go on to Anderson Co. WAIT, these schools are all pretty good.

Well I will also say I hope no one gets hurt and the fans see a great game. I also know PC is a very good team. Whitley better be ready. So with that said, to get respect you have to earn it and IMO PC hasnt done anything to earn it.

The game is a toss up.

Whitley can run great.

PC can throw good.

All this =s is a good game.

They won their district and recovered from the loss of one of their primary playmakers. I fully respect them for that.

They won their district and recovered from the loss of one of their primary playmakers. I fully respect them for that.

I repect them too for that. But asking for respect and demanding respect is not how you earn respect. Bashing WYMT is not how you get respect either. If you want to fire kids up about WYMT and bash them, then do it in the lockerroom, not publicly in the news. That right there shows me Hines doesnt deserve RESPECT. You earn respect by deeds, not asking for it and to me that is :cry:

Why is there always a leak in the sprinkler system when a big game comes around? That leak on the visitors sideline has been there for like 3 years. I find it quite funny

So, the Superintendent for Pulaski County schools, which Southwestern is also in, doesn't seem to be on the up and up? That's how it was found. Mr. Eaton got a look at the water bill and it was discovered there was a leak in the line. It has been fixed and the field will be ready for Friday. Call up Central Office and express your "concern" about the situation. Any more sour apples in your bushel basket you have been crying about since PC whipped SW?

The field will be fast Friday. Gonna be a great game.

Yes -just like Pulaski did Rock!!

Well I am glad I know what a whiping is.

But if we(ROCK) got whipped this year at 47--41 (by 6)

What was last year when we (ROCK) won 34--23 (by 11) Is that called a bashing or a Pulaski saying(we played bad or else we would have won) Like always. :puke:Excuses, PC has plenty.

How ironic would it be if PC was running down the visitor sideline to win the game and the player slips in the mud from the broken water pipe and falls down and Whitley wins by 5.:banana:

Plus my question was never answered about travel to Corbin vs. Barren. Corbin is a shorter trip. But Corbin is a little better team. Is that why?