Lawrence County 42 McCreary County 19

UKBLUE1964

Who's up next for the Dawgs? Also, anyone have an update on the health of Coach Williams?

Knox at LC. It is a great matchup. Both teams are physical. I asked last week and Coach Williams is not doing very well at all. Keep him in your prayers.

Congratulations to the dawgs. Great Game. Second half got a little out of control with some after the play stupidity leading to some unsportmanlike plays from both sides. I think the coaches on both sides got the players calmed down and stopped it from getting ugly. I was very impressed with the McC players not giving up. Even when the game was not in question they played hard and showed some heart. they've got some talent just not enough size on the lines. Their RB and QB would be very scary behind a bigger line.

Congrats again to the dawgs and to their coaching staff. All the hard work is paying off.

This is a very good post and classy to boot. I wish I would have met you jude. I have always wanted to ask if you had any family members at Johnson Central. Good luck to you all in the playoffs and my prayers will go out to the coach who is having health problems.

This is a very good post and classy to boot. I wish I would have met you jude. I have always wanted to ask if you had any family members at Johnson Central. Good luck to you all in the playoffs and my prayers will go out to the coach who is having health problems.

My cousin is J.J. Jude, one of the RB's at JC. His dad gives me a hard time for watching LC instead of going to JC and watching them, but school pride never dies so I will be watching my dogs as long as they are playing. Thanks for the kind words. I try hard to be a nice person but my mischeivous side makes me occasionally say something I shouldn't. A good example is the current "who will win 5A" thread. It's just fun messing with the Highlands fans.

My cousin is J.J. Jude, one of the RB's at JC. His dad gives me a hard time for watching LC instead of going to JC and watching them, but school pride never dies so I will be watching my dogs as long as they are playing. Thanks for the kind words. I try hard to be a nice person but my mischeivous side makes me occasionally say something I shouldn't. A good example is the current "who will win 5A" thread. It's just fun messing with the Highlands fans.

I understand, I too get mischevious from time to time. Yea, JJ is a great youngster and me and his dad are good friends. I coach wrestling at McCreary as well and that as how I met them. If you ever go to his wrestling matches then I probably have already met you. Good luck next Friday!

Congratulations to the dawgs. Great Game. Second half got a little out of control with some after the play stupidity leading to some unsportmanlike plays from both sides. I think the coaches on both sides got the players calmed down and stopped it from getting ugly. I was very impressed with the McC players not giving up. Even when the game was not in question they played hard and showed some heart. they've got some talent just not enough size on the lines. Their RB and QB would be very scary behind a bigger line.

Congrats again to the dawgs and to their coaching staff. All the hard work is paying off.

Conj:to Lawrence Co. had more team speed than I expected. I would have loved to seen these 2 play before MCC lost 2 Big tackle and has some sickness and 2 Def. Starters suspended. Great season Lawrence Co. simpley amazing. McCreary keep head up 7-4 lots of teams would love to trade records. Get in Wt. room and get ready for next year.:sssh:

Great year for McCreary. Heard that the coaches might not be coming back next year?

Lot's of rumors flying around right now. I've heard Coach Gay is stepping down. Getting out of Coaching. I've heard he is goning to Leslie Co. Really don't think that job is open or even if it were he would go back to Leslie Co.

Bottom line is I don't think anyone really knows what will happen at McCreary Central, until it happens. Good luck to the whole Raider family you had one Great Season.