Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Cincinnati Reds Offseason

Featured Replies

  • Replies 219
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am ready for some baseball ! :thumb: Reds are young,athletic and will be fun to watch. I haven't gave up on Hoss Harang...yet.

Are the Reds going after Damon? I heard it was the Reds or the Tigers that were going to end up with him.

Are the Reds going after Damon? I heard it was the Reds or the Tigers that were going to end up with him.

 

Not unless his asking price comes way down.

 

And even then it wouldn't make much sense.

Would make a great 2 hitter.

He and Rolen in the clubhouse would be beneficial with the young talent. I can't see the Reds paying that kind of money to Damon.

  • Author

Rumors have it that the Rays are interested in Johnny Damon & that Damon would be interested in playing for $7 million, partially deferred.

Reds sign Miguel Cairo.

There is talk they may put Alonzo behind the plate.

There is talk they may put Alonzo behind the plate.

 

Why? Votto was drafted as a catcher? Seems it'd be much easier for him to remember to play than for Alonzo to learn to.

Why? Votto was drafted as a catcher? Seems it'd be much easier for him to remember to play than for Alonzo to learn to.

 

I am just passing along what I heard. But Votto is probably a lock for 30 HR/100 RBI for the next 5 or so years at first. I don't know if you wanna mess with that.

Why? Votto was drafted as a catcher? Seems it'd be much easier for him to remember to play than for Alonzo to learn to.

 

 

Not true. Votto was drafted as a third basemen.

Reds are close to deals with Cabrera and Gomes

 

Which Cabrera?

Which Cabrera?

 

Orlando Cabrera, the SS.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.