Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue/White Game

Featured Replies

Great, I was just concerned because I saw where president Todd made some statements today that did not give me the warm and fuzzies. I really hope they get this resolved very soon. Any updates on this situation Wireman?

 

I have a good idea what is going to happen, but I don't want to speculate without knowing for sure. I do know that it will be resolved pretty soon, one way or the other.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My first game from the media table...I'm really excited!

 

:dancingpa CONGRATS!!!!!!:thumb:

I have a good idea what is going to happen, but I don't want to speculate without knowing for sure. I do know that it will be resolved pretty soon, one way or the other.

 

Can you please share worst case?

My first game from the media table...I'm really excited!

Good for you.:thumb:

 

Will you be at the table during the season?

Good for you.:thumb:

 

Will you be at the table during the season?

 

:idunno:

I will holler at you tonight at the game, I am in section 30.

Terrence Jones, rated the #6 power forward and #20 overall by Scout.com, and CJ Leslie, ranked as the #3 power forward and #12 overall, will both be there tonight.

-Not a bad night of basketball. Not the best, but not terrible.

-Wall is the quickest player on the planet, end of discussion. He also had a nice windmill dunk. At the end, he started jumping around, throwing his arms up at the crowd. He definitely enjoyed the night.

-Jon Hood went 2 for 20 (Not really but he played terrible).

-Bledsoe played good but seemed like he tried to prove to much, I dunno. He did have 9 assists. He's a stocky little guy too.

-Dodson played real well. Ended the night with a scrimmage high, 26 points.

-P Patt showed some range and hit a few 3's.

-Not sure if it's against the rules but a select few UK fans starting chanting C.J. Leslie's name once or twice.

-Liggins committed 8 fouls.

-14,000+ was in attendance tonight.

-Also, UK fans showed why they are one of a kind when they started booing the refs (it's a freaking scrimmage guys) at one point, haha, it was classic.

100_2261.jpg

-Not a bad night of basketball. Not the best, but not terrible.

-Wall is the quickest player on the planet, end of discussion. He also had a nice windmill dunk. At the end, he started jumping around, throwing his arms up at the crowd. He definitely enjoyed the night.

-Jon Hood went 2 for 20 (Not really but he played terrible).

-Bledsoe played good but seemed like he tried to prove to much, I dunno. He did have 9 assists. He's a stocky little guy too.

-Dodson played real well. Ended the night with a scrimmage high, 26 points.

-P Patt showed some range and hit a few 3's.

-Not sure if it's against the rules but a select few UK fans starting chanting C.J. Leslie's name once or twice.

-Liggins committed 8 fouls.

-14,000+ was in attendance tonight.

-Also, UK fans showed why they are one of a kind when they started booing the refs (it's a freaking scrimmage guys) at one point, haha, it was classic.

 

I disagree on Hood. He actually impressed me tonight. I mean on the white team in the first half, he basically was playing with guys that weren't much help when it comes to scoring on offense. He was playing with Harris, Stevenson, Harrelson, Krebs, and someone else in the first half. I mean he is the best offensive guy out of that group. He had to try to force a lot of things, and shots didn't fall. In the second half with some actual other offensive players he didn't have to force it as much. The shots came easier for him, and you seen him start making a lot more of them. I liked what I saw with him being able to get in the lane and make a pull up jumper, a little floater with his left hand, and then also making a few threes.

I disagree on Hood. He actually impressed me tonight. I mean on the white team in the first half, he basically was playing with guys that weren't much help when it comes to scoring on offense. He was playing with Harris, Stevenson, Harrelson, Krebs, and someone else in the first half. I mean he is the best offensive guy out of that group. He had to try to force a lot of things, and shots didn't fall. In the second half with some actual other offensive players he didn't have to force it as much. The shots came easier for him, and you seen him start making a lot more of them. I liked what I saw with him being able to get in the lane and make a pull up jumper, a little floater with his left hand, and then also making a few threes.

 

Disagree all you want, he didn't play all that good. He went 3 of 12 from the field, 0 boards & 0 assists.

 

And on the bolded, that's not saying very much, lol.

 

Just wondering, what county are you from/live in???

Disagree all you want, he didn't play all that good. He went 3 of 12 from the field, 0 boards & 0 assists.

 

And on the bolded, that's not saying very much, lol.

 

Just wondering, what county are you from/live in???

 

From NKY, but go to school down here at UK.

 

I admit though he didn't play good in the first half. However as I said it hard to play good when your basically the only offensive threat on that team like he was in the first half. He had to force a lot of shots, while going against guys like Miller, Wall, Bledsoe, Patterson, Dodson, and Cousins. I mean not to many guys would look that good going against those guys, when you have guys like Harrelson, Stevenson, Harris, and Krebs on your side. In the second half when they evened teams up more, he did look a lot better.

 

Also are you sure that 3 from 12 is right? I remember seeing him make more than just 3 shots.

Hood did ok. At least he wasn't afraid to take the shots. They'll fall eventually. I was impressed overall with everyone. UK is definately atheltci enough, until they have to throw the banners down. It'll be fun .

Couldn't help but laugh at the other tread, I mean why wasn't UK taking charges(in a game in which no charges were going to be called.... Hmmmm I might be hinting at something). I think this team could go undefeated if they've bought in.

Couldn't help but laugh at the other tread, I mean why wasn't UK taking charges(in a game in which no charges were going to be called.... Hmmmm I might be hinting at something). I think this team could go undefeated if they've bought in.

 

2 reasons.

 

1. New emphasis on calling a block instead of a charge this season near the basket. They really ought to just put in the semi circle in college as they do the NBA. It would be much easier for the officials and more consistent.

2. It was a scrimmage.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.