Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue/White Game

Featured Replies

Nice to see a UK team pushing the ball up the court instead of plodding around like a team of mules. Think by the end of the season UK will be in the hunt for NCAA championship. The last few years have not been a lot of fun and i am glad to see the fun back in UK basketball. Also think it was real classy move by Coach C to have Coach Hall come sit on the bench. Unlike previous coach Coach C knows what UK basketball is about. Also seen a lot of former players there great to see Coach C having the former players involed in the program.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is not comfortable, but I'll take UK tickets on the roof if that's my only option :thumb:

 

I agree!

Not when you have HD! Until they get a new place I only go if I have lower level tickets.

 

Same here...:thumb:

I turn away upper level seats to almost every game of the year. I've said it for a long time...Rupp is a HORRIBLE facility.

 

 

I kind of agree. I love how loud and pumped up the crowd gets at Rupp but sitting on benches that are close together gets to my back. That is one big reason I don't go as often. I much prefer Freedom Hall. And of course you almost NEVER get to sit where your assigned bench seats are in Rupp. It's time for a new facility.

I kind of agree. I love how loud and pumped up the crowd gets at Rupp but sitting on benches that are close together gets to my back. That is one big reason I don't go as often. I much prefer Freedom Hall. And of course you almost NEVER get to sit where your assigned bench seats are in Rupp. It's time for a new facility.
No matter what the die hards want to believe Freedom Hall is a MUCH better facility. I never miss a UK game there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.