October 29, 200916 yr Dang, I was like 5 rows above you. BTW those upper level tics, they can have them. If I don't have lower level with a chairback seat I won't go. There is no room. It is time to build a new arena more fan friendly. I was in a blue shirt and tie in about the middle of the media table.
October 29, 200916 yr Dang, I was like 5 rows above you. BTW those upper level tics, they can have them. If I don't have lower level with a chairback seat I won't go. There is no room. It is time to build a new arena more fan friendly. :thumb: I agree 100%.
October 29, 200916 yr In my opinion, Hood is strong enough and really isn't ready to be a big contributor at Kentucky this season. I do think it's possible that he could play in some spurts and help the team. But Hood's best basketball is in front of him and he could really start to be a quality player next season. I like to think of his development in comparison to Darius Miller's.
October 29, 200916 yr Went to the game last night here are some notes that I saw: 1) Liggings is still out of control 2) I feel bad for Stevenson he is lost in the dribble drive and well have a hard time finding PT 3) I really think Coach Cal likes Josh H and he could see some time this year. 4) Miller needs to take the ball to the basket and not just stand on the 3 point line. 5) Wall is a leader on the team. He is a true PG and was showing and yelling and moving people around last night on the court. 6)Patterson 3 point jumper isn't that bad looking, I know he wouldn't be taking many 3's but he has a nice outside shot. 7) Hood could see some time this season if he knocks down some outside shots. I agree with this too, it seems like Josh is more athletic this year.
October 29, 200916 yr I agree with this too, it seems like Josh is more athletic this year. I think your right. :thumb: Plus if he can hit down some outside jumpers he will see some action.
October 29, 200916 yr Went to the game last night here are some notes that I saw: 1) Liggings is still out of control 2) I feel bad for Stevenson he is lost in the dribble drive and well have a hard time finding PT 3) I really think Coach Cal likes Josh H and he could see some time this year. 4) Miller needs to take the ball to the basket and not just stand on the 3 point line. 5) Wall is a leader on the team. He is a true PG and was showing and yelling and moving people around last night on the court. 6)Patterson 3 point jumper isn't that bad looking, I know he wouldn't be taking many 3's but he has a nice outside shot. 7) Hood could see some time this season if he knocks down some outside shots. I agree with this too, it seems like Josh is more athletic this year. I think your right. :thumb: Plus if he can hit down some outside jumpers he will see some action. I guess I am one of the only ones just like last year who is not on the Josh H. bandwagon. I really don't see him getting much time at all this year for UK still, and I don't see him being much of a help. Lets see he is slow, cant jump, can't play defense, can't rebound, cant dribble, can't take the ball to the rim and finish without getting blocked or just missing it as we seen last night. Yes he can knock down the three when he is open, but I mean seriously he really is not good at anything else IMO. I never understood why so many people loved him last year, and still don't see it this year. I mean if he does get into the game this year, people will know he basically is just in there to shoot a three if he is open. So they would be ready for that, and if he can't do that. Then he usually is not much of a help anywhere else. He will look good against the small bad schools we play at first, but then when we play better competition we will see that he won't be much of a help for this team. I hope he proves me wrong, but I just don't see it.
October 29, 200916 yr I guess I am one of the only ones just like last year who is not on the Josh H. bandwagon. I really don't see him getting much time at all this year for UK still, and I don't see him being much of a help. Lets see he is slow, cant jump, can't play defense, can't rebound, cant dribble, can't take the ball to the rim and finish without getting blocked or just missing it as we seen last night. Yes he can knock down the three when he is open, but I mean seriously he really is not good at anything else IMO. I never understood why so many people loved him last year, and still don't see it this year. I mean if he does get into the game this year, people will know he basically is just in there to shoot a three if he is open. So they would be ready for that, and if he can't do that. Then he usually is not much of a help anywhere else. He will look good against the small bad schools we play at first, but then when we play better competition we will see that he won't be much of a help for this team. I hope he proves me wrong, but I just don't see it. You could say the same for Stevenson too. :lol:
October 29, 200916 yr You could say the same for Stevenson too. :lol: Stevenson could at least help out on defense, and actually this offense wants he understands it should help him out some. He has a pretty decent mid range jumper, plus with guys attacking the rim, he should have lots of chances for put back dunks and stuff in the minutes he does get to play. Plus he can rebound some too. Harellson really brings nothing on the court except for being able to shoot when he is open. He is not going to create his own shot at all. Against the small schools, I think he will look good when he is in. However when we play any decent team, I really don't see him being able to help at all. I guess we will see, and I do hope he proves me wrong because he does play hard and wants to be here.
October 29, 200916 yr Stevenson could at least help out on defense, and actually this offense wants he understands it should help him out some. He has a pretty decent mid range jumper, plus with guys attacking the rim, he should have lots of chances for put back dunks and stuff in the minutes he does get to play. Plus he can rebound some too. Harellson really brings nothing on the court except for being able to shoot when he is open. He is not going to create his own shot at all. Against the small schools, I think he will look good when he is in. However when we play any decent team, I really don't see him being able to help at all. I guess we will see, and I do hope he proves me wrong because he does play hard and wants to be here. I think Josh may see some time when UK is looking at zone defense situations. To have a man that is 6'10" and can hit the outside shot would be very good to have. If other teams want to guard him it is going to take a big guy from the opposing team out from under the basket. I hope Josh does well! He seems to be a good person and a hard worker. On another note did anyone else hear Dave Baker say that Miller grew 2" over the summer. Miller is listed at 6'7", so what was he listed at last season?
October 29, 200916 yr Stevenson could at least help out on defense, and actually this offense wants he understands it should help him out some. He has a pretty decent mid range jumper, plus with guys attacking the rim, he should have lots of chances for put back dunks and stuff in the minutes he does get to play. Plus he can rebound some too. Harellson really brings nothing on the court except for being able to shoot when he is open. He is not going to create his own shot at all. Against the small schools, I think he will look good when he is in. However when we play any decent team, I really don't see him being able to help at all. I guess we will see, and I do hope he proves me wrong because he does play hard and wants to be here. Josh H can put the ball on the court better than Stevenson. Stevenson looks scared when he has to put the ball on the floor. :scared: His outside shot is weird, but we shall see. One thing we can agree on it's good to see UK ranked again.
October 29, 200916 yr Dang, I was like 5 rows above you. BTW those upper level tics, they can have them. If I don't have lower level with a chairback seat I won't go. There is no room. It is time to build a new arena more fan friendly.I turn away upper level seats to almost every game of the year. I've said it for a long time...Rupp is a HORRIBLE facility.
October 29, 200916 yr I turn away upper level seats to almost every game of the year. I've said it for a long time...Rupp is a HORRIBLE facility. It is not comfortable, but I'll take UK tickets on the roof if that's my only option :thumb:
October 29, 200916 yr It is not comfortable, but I'll take UK tickets on the roof if that's my only option :thumb:Not when you have HD! Until they get a new place I only go if I have lower level tickets.
October 29, 200916 yr Not when you have HD! Until they get a new place I only go if I have lower level tickets. :lol::lol::lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.