Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue/White Game

Featured Replies

Are the rosters released for the Blue/White game yet? If so where can they be found?

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With no walkons, they probably will have some players play parts of the game on both teams and maybe switch some up at halftime.

My first game from the media table...I'm really excited!

It's tomorrow! Can't wait, I have lower levels.

 

What time? Televised any?

My first game from the media table...I'm really excited!

 

Lucky you. If you need help, I can come down and help.:banana:

I'll be there...lower section. Pumped to see some of the best college ballers in the world.

Is Wall eligible to participate in the Blue/White game?

Is Wall eligible to participate in the Blue/White game?

 

He is eligible for the Blue/White game.

Any "news" for tomorrow night??? Anyone supposed to show up? Recruits, Drake, LeBron, etc...

Any "news" for tomorrow night??? Anyone supposed to show up? Recruits, Drake, LeBron, etc...

 

This will be the official visit for Terrence Jones from Oregon. There may be another surprise or two, as well.

He is eligible for the Blue/White game.

 

Great, I was just concerned because I saw where president Todd made some statements today that did not give me the warm and fuzzies. I really hope they get this resolved very soon. Any updates on this situation Wireman?

Is the game going to be on TV?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.