South Carolina 7 NC State 3

SHS Future

Knew I should have jumped on SC. NC State seems to be a dissapointment year after year. Kind of glad to see they had no offense after the way they did Burke.

I'm with you RP. Hard to believe Spurrier can't get a better QB.

Maybe it's not just the QB.......................what has Spurrier done after leaving all the talent behind at Florida?

Here is a quote from NCSU starting DE Willie Young before the game "I don't feel that the SEC is established, and I don't feel like the ACC isn't established. I truly think that the SEC and ACC are two of the best conferences in the (country)."

I live in the triangle area in NC and I don't understand why all these NCSU fans down here thought they would be awesome. Also, a lot of people down here think that the ACC is just as good as the SEC but I think if they played 1 through 12 that the SEC would win probably 9 of the 12 matchups. UF v Va Tech all the way down to Duke v Miss St.

Can't people just admit that another confernce might be better? I mean I'm sure people in the 14th region (no offense) would agree that the 7th region was better in basketball last year (at least I sure would hope so.)

Yes that's true but the preseason game is usually against an inferior opponent opening week for example Indiana State and Charleston Southern.

True.

But I would rather them eliminate a regular season game or two against Indiana State and Charleston Southern and replace it with a big boy preseason opponent(s).