Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Photo Day

Featured Replies

Harrellson looks like a fun dude to hang around...........hes cheesin hard

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's just the number but Orton reminds me of Morris in this picture.

Maybe it's just the number but Orton reminds me of Morris in this picture.

 

 

I thought the exact same thing.

Who's #3, he looks like the old 3 (Bradley). I'm assuming that Bledsoe is #24, he's built like a fire hydrant. It also appears that most of these young men have been hitting the curl bar, so nice biceps.

Maybe it's just the number but Orton reminds me of Morris in this picture.

Luckily for UK fans the one that plays his tail off is wearing the new jersey...

Who's #3, he looks like the old 3 (Bradley). I'm assuming that Bledsoe is #24, he's built like a fire hydrant. It also appears that most of these young men have been hitting the curl bar, so nice biceps.

 

 

That's Dodson. He's actually a sophmore I believe.

Harrellson looks like a fun dude to hang around...........hes cheesin hard

 

He's just happy to be at UK :lol:.

For me, seeing UK players in headbands will take a while to get used to.

I don't thing Liggins has significantly more tats. I think they're just more visible in the light.

 

Bledsoe is jacked.

I think going to San Fran was about the best thing Orton could have done. He has turned himself into a specimen. He used to move well for a big man before, I can only imagine him now. He has trimmed up good. Has to be a good thing for his knee.

Who's #3, he looks like the old 3 (Bradley). I'm assuming that Bledsoe is #24, he's built like a fire hydrant. It also appears that most of these young men have been hitting the curl bar, so nice biceps.

 

That's Ramel's 6'7 twin brother Darnell Dodson. Wonder if its a coincidence that they gave him the same number when they look so much alike.

Is that Johnny Flynn from Syracuse or is that Eric Bledsoe

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.