Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Photo Day

Featured Replies

Maybe it's just the number but Orton reminds me of Morris in this picture.

 

Those were my thoughts exactly when I first saw him.

 

Bledsoe is going to be my favorite guy I think, repping my #.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. I recognize Wall, Hood, Orton and Cousins and Bledsoe, but who is #3?

. I recognize Wall, Hood, Orton and Cousins and Bledsoe, but who is #3?

 

That would be Darnell Dodson.

That would be Darnell Dodson.

 

He a freshman or is he that JUCO transfer?

He a freshman or is he that JUCO transfer?

 

JUCO, he'll be a sophomore.

Just thinking about this incoming class. This lineup covers every position and could challenge most teams in the country.

 

PG Wall

SG Hood

SF Dodson

PF Cousins

C Orton

 

 

6th Man Bledsoe

 

 

Pretty good looking lineup IMO.

That picture is sweet! I want to say I'm ready for basketball season, but I'm too excited for college football to start this weekend.

That picture is sweet! I want to say I'm ready for basketball season, but I'm too excited for college football to start this weekend.

 

I know what you mean. I was looking forward to basketball season so much that football season snuck up one me. I'm now glad its here though.

I must agree with most posts. I looks like we actually have a number of incoming athletes...just like the old days!!! I love it!

Only one of them I'm yet to see on campus is Hood. I was happy to witness Orton and Wall joking with each other going to class because team chemistry will be a big part of such a young team this year.

Only one of them I'm yet to see on campus is Hood. I was happy to witness Orton and Wall joking with each other going to class because team chemistry will be a big part of such a young team this year.

 

All of the guys have already gelled about as good as you possibly could gel off the court. Lets just hope they do the same on the court.

Are they all wearing high socks this year or that a picture day thing?

I cannot wait to watch John Wall play.

 

Actually you will have to wait just like the rest. I can't wait til Big Blue Madnessssssssssss!!!:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.