Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Photo Day

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it!

I saw it first, no one steal my avatar.:D

 

 

Actually I think SSF saw it first. :p

Looking through the photos two things stood out to me:

 

1) Eric Bledsoe is really cut.

 

2) Is it me or does Liggins have a lot of new ink.

Looking through the photos two things stood out to me:

 

1) Eric Bledsoe is really cut.

 

2) Is it me or does Liggins have a lot of new ink.

 

Cousins?

Cousins?

 

 

I'm pretty sure he meant Liggins. If you look at all of the other pictures you'll see what he is talking about.

Liggins had some tats before, but he has added more.......also Eric Bledsoe looks like a mini Micah Johnson

It looks to me like Patterson has really added a lot of muscle in the off season as well.

Actually I think SSF saw it first. :p

 

I saw it before it was posted on here.:p

I saw it before it was posted on here.:p

 

 

 

I might be the camerman that took the picture. :sssh::p

Prove it. :thumb::laugh:

 

It's been on Catspause for a while.:lol:

Thats where I got it.

  • Author
It's been on Catspause for a while.:lol:

Thats where I got it.

 

That's not proof that you saw it first.

 

:eyeonyou:

 

I'm just jabbin' with you.

That's not proof that you saw it first.

 

:eyeonyou:

 

I'm just jabbin' with you.

 

I know, its all in good fun.:jump:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.