August 26, 200917 yr Author Maybe he's going to open up a chain of restaurants in Louisville. I wonder if he'll name it Cougars?
August 26, 200917 yr Just read on CP that ESPN news is covering the press conference ? Must be something substantial if that's true.
August 26, 200917 yr Im hearing its P&G's bar and drill. The bar is ran by Billy G and the drill, Im mean grill will be ran by Coach P.
August 26, 200917 yr So what is it about? Nothing, really. All I got out of it was that he says he is telling the truth and that Senator Kennedy had died.
August 26, 200917 yr The news media might be a joke, but did he not bring it all on himself with his own mistakes?
August 26, 200917 yr I'll go ahead and say it............................................ C-R-A-B-S There. Thats what the presser is about.
August 26, 200917 yr So Pitino (who is a married man) has sex in a restaurant. But somehow it's the media's fault his family had to read the bad stories about him? I'm not connecting the dots there....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.