August 26, 200917 yr Several folks are reporting on Twitter that Rick Pitino has called a 3:00 p.m. presser for this afternoon. No word on the content...
August 26, 200917 yr No doubt he will make a statement that he has nothing at all to do with this. :lol: It's not my fault
August 26, 200917 yr Author What restaurant will be the host? It seriously is at Yum headquarters :lol:
August 26, 200917 yr It seriously is at Yum headquarters :lol: Going out of his way to make the one-liners easy I see
August 26, 200917 yr Author Going out of his way to make the one-liners easy I see Someone on Twitter suggests that it could be to announce a year away from coaching. That would be something. I don't see it happening, but it would definitely be big news.
August 26, 200917 yr Author Interesting....But then again it could be for nothing. I'm predicting that it'll be alot of hoopla for nothing, but you never know. If nothing else, they'll have alot of viewers :lol:
August 26, 200917 yr LMPD released audio tapes of Sypher's talks with them. Many think he is not stepping down and is simpy going to discuss this new information release.
August 26, 200917 yr I'm thinking he's going to release the police report about the boiled rabbit he found at his house.
August 26, 200917 yr I'm thinking he's going to release the police report about the boiled rabbit he found at his house. And why the lady was found shot in the bathtub.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.