Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona/Gallatin County Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Author

Walton around the upper 30's and played fairly well against Owen County Saturday.

I'll take GC by 14, but I don't think they pull it out until late. Walton is a program that has a bright future.

GC ended the season last year with small numbers, but they can really suprise, even small.

 

However, WV has enthusiasm and things set on a very positive track.

 

I think I'm going to go out on a limb here and say WV.

Gallatin's numbers are up slightly from last year...GC looked pretty good Friday night against Ludlow, I am looking forward to Saturday Afternoon on the turf!

 

I will take GC by 7!

I will take GC. I like what they are building over there in Warsaw. The coaching staff does a solid job.

Gallatin County won the matchup 8-7 last season. I would expect another close one this time, although maybe a few more points on both sides.

I think Gallatin will pull this one out but Walton is only going to get better.

I think Gallatin will pull this one out but Walton is only going to get better.

 

Does Walton have a legitimate shot to challenge for a playoff berth this year? I can't imagine them beating Beechwood or Bellevue, but where might they stack up with Dayton and Ludlow? Are they still a couple years away?

 

I ask because Walton always seems to have competitive sports programs, even though they aren't very big. Here's hoping they have the same success on the gridiron.

  • Author

Last years game was a tight defensive struggle. I agree this year may be alittle more offense oriented. Anyone know how many starters GC lost from last years team?

Does Walton have a legitimate shot to challenge for a playoff berth this year? I can't imagine them beating Beechwood or Bellevue, but where might they stack up with Dayton and Ludlow? Are they still a couple years away?

 

I ask because Walton always seems to have competitive sports programs, even though they aren't very big. Here's hoping they have the same success on the gridiron.

 

I think Walton can role with Bellevue, Ludlow, and Dayton. Maybe even Beechwood, if they play their best game and Beechwood plays bad. Walton will definitely get a playoff berth if you ask me, and thats not just because I played there. These kids work harder than any team I have seen. I have been to some practices and they don't give up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.