Walton Verona/Gallatin County Predictions

The sarge

I think Gallatin will pull this one out but Walton is only going to get better.

Does Walton have a legitimate shot to challenge for a playoff berth this year? I can't imagine them beating Beechwood or Bellevue, but where might they stack up with Dayton and Ludlow? Are they still a couple years away?

I ask because Walton always seems to have competitive sports programs, even though they aren't very big. Here's hoping they have the same success on the gridiron.

• 2 weeks later...
Does Walton have a legitimate shot to challenge for a playoff berth this year? I can't imagine them beating Beechwood or Bellevue, but where might they stack up with Dayton and Ludlow? Are they still a couple years away?

I ask because Walton always seems to have competitive sports programs, even though they aren't very big. Here's hoping they have the same success on the gridiron.

I think Walton can role with Bellevue, Ludlow, and Dayton. Maybe even Beechwood, if they play their best game and Beechwood plays bad. Walton will definitely get a playoff berth if you ask me, and thats not just because I played there. These kids work harder than any team I have seen. I have been to some practices and they don't give up.