Who follows Pitino at UL?

Original Rookie

Where have I said MSU is better historically than U of L? Someone mentioned Izzo, and I said that was unlikely because right now MSU has a better and more consisten program than UofL.

And I could care less if it's annoying. You wanted the facts, and I gave them to you. Izzo is at a great program, and really there would be no point in him going to UofL. MSU has a pretty solid history, and is in the 2nd tier of the top programs in America, which also includes UofL though the Cards have a better overall history than MSU.

I don't think Izzo leaves for any team, but if he did it would have to be one of the really, really big programs in the country.

You said they were a better program. That statement is not limited to the last 10 years so I gave you the facts to correct you. And like you, I don't see Izzo going anywhere either.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rarely agree with CATS CATS CATS, but on this one if we are looking at the last 10 years he is spot on. Michigan St. has been one of if not the MOST consistent program in the nation.

Now, if you are talking all time...well yeah UofL is ahead of them...still squarely behind UK, UCLA, UNC, Duke....

I knew you'd come around.

You said they were a better program. That statement is not limited to the last 10 years so I gave you the facts to correct you. And like you, I don't see Izzo going anywhere either.

I should have clarified that I meant at the moment. That is all that really matters to me now. It's a different era. I could really care less about UofL's, UK's, UCLA's old titles, to me and probably a lot of recruits the best program in America is UNC.

No I didn't. I said where are the facts that MSU is a better program, not who has had the most success in the last few years.

You are right, but I thought that it would be understood that the last 15-20 years would be all that was relevant since we're discussing Izzo.