Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For Those That Don't Like UK's Shorts

Those Who Do Not Like The Shorts Choose Your Age Bracket 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Those Who Do Not Like The Shorts Choose Your Age Bracket

    • 25 and under
      25%
      13
    • 26-35
      19%
      10
    • 36-45
      15%
      8
    • 46 +
      39%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just a little experiment for fun here, but the poll is only intended for posters that do not like the shorts.

 

Anyone feel free to discuss the uniforms whether they like or dislike. Or even discuss a uniform type you would like to see, but the poll is just for the ones who hate the shorts.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 24 and don't like the shorts.

 

I like the pattern, I'm just not a big fan of the length.

 

I don't hate them though. I would just prefer them to be a little shorter.

Edited by MBWC41

I'm 24 and don't like the shorts.

 

I like the pattern, I'm just not a big fan of the length.

 

I don't hate them though. I would just prefer them to be a little shorter.

 

Same here, looks like a dress....:lol: I remember the day when UK's uniforms had a belt and buckle. don't want to see them return, but these are too long , too much material and baggy.Oh...and I am in the 46+ years.

53, and the shorts are too long.

I like the shorts (actually I really don't care either way) so I'm not voting- but for whatever reason, I hate playing in tight shorts, and I love playing in really baggy shorts. I can assure you (and prove with my uber-colorful polo t-shirt collection) that I don't dress like I'm from the hood, either, I just like the feel.

I'm 23 and don't like the shorts. They're just too baggy. I'm okay with the length, but the bagginess makes them look like a skirt.

23, and they're too long.

I'd like to get a pair of authentic shorts, but I don't want to hit the park in capris.

They look like part of my mother's high school (1953) field hockey uniforms.

The coolots are too long. Girls wore them when I was in high school.

The coolots are too long. Girls wore them when I was in high school.

 

That is what they look like...:lol:

55 and they're too long and baggy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.